Author Topic: What's that Funky Smell?  (Read 4525 times)

FlyBoy

What's that Funky Smell?
« on: May 24, 2004, 04:51:00 PM »
A few years ago I got a deal on a big hunk of Tar Heroin.  I put it in my pants as to avoid the copps and forgot about it.   Lo and behold I was wondering what that shit was in the back of my pants!?!??  I didn't find out until I got home and checked and found this flat round slab of Black Tar Heroin wrapped in cellophane. So with surprise I took a little chunk off and burnt it, -inhaled.
"Man what was that Stink?!"  it smelled like burning tar from the road. My question is for those of you who know better, Q:"Was this supposed to smell like tar?"  to my dismay I pitched it in the kitchen garbage thinking that it was cut really bad. Then sat down on my bed and got a Rush of greatness, "Yup! this was real heroin" I said but still thought If it smells like real tar than I dont want to be putting that stuff into my lungs.  I went back for the shit I threw out anyway and (this was late at night) and mom shouted out something like what is that smell and something like don't you dare bee touching that shit!
Soon after thinking that I'll retrieve it when mom falls asleep I forgot about it (huge loss) and went to bed.
Mom finds it in the morning and has her way with destroying it or getting rid of it somehow.

I never saw it since....

ApprenticeCook

What a shame she destroyed it...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 05:18:00 PM »
What a shame she destroyed it...

as for the smell... sure you didnt forget about it in your pants and had a bit of a scare? that may be the source of the smells.
But other than that i would agree with you, cut to shit or got some extras added in / leftover.

psytech

acetic acid
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 09:04:00 PM »
acetic acid break down products

FlyBoy

From a source...
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 09:32:00 AM »
I was just out minding my own business and I met a budy that bangs OC's , and he use to do Heroin all the time. I asked him if he's ever had Tar Heroin and he said yes, so I asked if it was supposed to smell like tar and he said yes. SO assuming he's a good reliable source, (which I am) I will take his word for it. 

Any other comments about this topic will be apreciated.

as for Acetic Acid breakdown products, -...I thougt that heroin was made only with Acetic Anhydride. I think it was Rhodium that posted that Morphine+Acetic Acid = morphine acetate.

I hope to get some more Tar-H in the future, and this time I am deffinately not going to let it go to waste!

Rhodium

basic chemistry
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2004, 10:45:00 AM »
I thougt that heroin was made only with Acetic Anhydride

Yes, but one molecule of water and one molecule of acetic anhydride creates two molecules of acetic acid! And heroin cooks aren't known for purifying their product more than removing the largest pebbles and twigs from their brown product...

psytech

no
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2004, 12:25:00 PM »
the tar here on the west coast smells just like acetic acid

ning

Yuck!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2004, 05:09:00 PM »
And people shoot that shit into their veins? I wonder what sort of a rush acetic acid gives?

El_Zorro

Acetic acid doesn't give much of a rush.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2004, 06:40:00 PM »
Acetic acid doesn't give much of a rush.  It kind of makes you tense, twitchy, and flushed.  Just a little thing I picked up from snorting barbeque sauce on a bet. ::)

FlyBoy

re: Basic Chemistry
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2004, 07:20:00 PM »
>heroin cooks aren't known for purifying their product more than removing the largest pebbles and twigs from their brown product...

Hmm, Does this mean that I really don't have to worry about the codeine in the O if someone were to cook it into tar for me? 

Is the amount of Codeine that insignificant that I wouldn't get a cardiac arrest if I smoked some home brew that contains some Diacetyl Codeine?