Author Topic: Coke Freebase  (Read 2682 times)

methio20

Coke Freebase
« on: April 01, 2003, 02:43:00 AM »
Swim has read many suggestions on making cocaine freebase. He has decided to: Mix with water, add ammonia drops until precipitation stops, and filter the lump of coke with a handkerchief, squeezing out all of the ammonia water, and drying. Are there any downsides to not using petroleum ether as a np solvent for extraction? Is there any loss of product? Is the product less pure? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

jjscooti

sodacoke
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2003, 07:01:00 AM »
Who needs to do all that shit when you can just add a little baking soda and get some real nice base. I used to do 1/4lb batches regularly. Just disolve the snow in water appily heat and toss in 1/3 part soda, and let it kick once the oil cools lift out the goonrock and lock the doors.

FlyBoy

EEEGH!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2003, 07:12:00 AM »
>Who needs to do all that shit when you can just add a little baking soda and get a real nice base?

Ya dood! and If you want to get REAL accurate just get some PURE sodium bicarbonate from a Chem supply shop. Baking soda contains other stuff that honestly won't hurt the coke, but if I was a cooker I'd get the stuff pure.. just cuz i'm nuts and I like things really pure. ;)

MarleyBob

Ratios
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2003, 07:26:00 AM »
If you get the baking soda/water/coke ratio right then it works fine for turning it into base(crack). However crude it may be, its fine for smoking. ::)  

(no thank you bob, but I'll pass on that) :P

BiZCUT

Re: Mix with water, add ammonia drops until...
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2003, 09:27:00 AM »

Mix with water, add ammonia drops until precipitation stops, and filter the lump of coke with a handkerchief, squeezing out all of the ammonia water, and drying.

Make sure it is ALL dissolved, not just mixed with water. Also don't squeeze it, it will get too much stuck in the filter especially if it is only a small amount. After the percipitate is filtered once, it can be dumped back into a fresh bowl of distilled water to wash off any remaining ammonia and refiltered to get clean rock.

starlight

this most probably won't make any difference
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2003, 01:30:00 PM »
this most probably won't make any difference to you, but I should tell you anyway.

This is true for some people and not others:

Freebase cocaine seems like good fun and a fine thing to do when you first start doing it. You do it infrequently for a laugh and can stop doing it at any time.

Over time, you gradually do it more often. It creeps up on you until you are doing it most of the time. You are damaging your lungs and your mind. You spend more and more time on your own. You feel pretty crap. It costs a lot of money.

For many people it does not reach this stage & for many it does. It is difficult to tell what it will be like for you.

That said, it is easy to make and is a strong high. You may wish to do it anyway. That is your right.

TheBlindGenius

For swim....
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2003, 12:35:00 AM »
he does not do freebase coke, but would like to prepare it if only to purify his crappy cocaine by freebasing, then turning it back into the hydrochloride.

VinnyC

Don't deal with measurements, you do it by...
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2003, 04:05:00 AM »
Don't deal with measurements, you do it by feel...

Place the coke into a spoon...
Add enough water drop by drop (around the outside of the pile) to submerge it with a ring around it...
Heat it up until it all dissolves...
Add soda via a small pinch at a time until it no longer fizzes...
Add drops of water all around the outter edge...
Apply more heat...
Oil will collect into one mass...
Use a toothpick or whatever to swirl the pool around...
A mass will cling to the stirrer...
The mass will harden on its own while in the water...
Collect and remove, then dry...

Don't ask me why I know this shit...

Cheers!