Author Topic: Is BrightStar's MDMA Synthesis the best way 2 go ?  (Read 2719 times)

NedKelly

Is BrightStar's MDMA Synthesis the best way 2 go ?
« on: May 20, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »

gabd

This thread belong to the newbee server
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2003, 07:57:00 PM »
And the answer is it all depends on what chemicals you can get your hands on. I think the fastest and easiest way would be the benzo wacker followed by MM nitro

Both easy to do, straight forward, hard to fuck up, easier on your vacuum pump then for example the performic route, and use pretty much OTC stuff except maybe for the benzo(depending where u live). Plus you dont have to make isosafrole. But again, if you cant get your hands on benzo, the best way might be something else.

It also depends on people as some always like some routes more then others. The best for YOU depends on what kind of equipement, chemicals, and knowledge you have. It`s not so hard to do, but still is more then baking a pie...

sean1234

The best thing you can do is take a look at...
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2003, 01:28:00 PM »
The best thing you can do is take a look at and run through the specifics of a few routes/procedures. better to know at least a little about them all, rather than have someones opinion on what might be best for you. utfse

NedKelly

I wanted someones opion
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2003, 09:47:00 PM »
Again for who ever rated my post I was looking for someones opion , If you can tell tell how a FSE can give me its opion I'll use it alot more

cublium

Best route to MDMA definetely goes thru ...
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 04:23:00 AM »
Best route to MDMA definetely goes thru NaBH4.It's easier and higher yielding than Al/Hg and also very foolproof if you have chemicals of a good grade.

homeslice

I'd go with dr drools method on rhodiums site.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2003, 09:13:00 AM »
I'd go with dr drools method on rhodiums site. I read alot of posts regarding your topic and it seems that more people prefer drools method with meoh and p-benzo. Now where i live, Northeast US, p-benzo was too risky for me to try to order so swim made it via the h2o2 method on rhodiums site. After you've done that one time its easy to repeat and after you've got the benzo all the other chems are either otc or totally unwatched. Plus i read in some posts that DMF was tricky to get? But im not sure b/c i never really read up on it, just happened to stumble across posts talking about it.

wolfx

Easiest route.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2003, 02:10:00 PM »
I guess the easiest route to MDMA would be Wacker oxidation with DMF, followed by MM Al-Hg with nitromethane. Then you don't have to make MeAm.HCl.

Wacker with DMF is easier, uses less p-benzo, do not require heating and yields more. DMF aquisition is a bit difficult. If you can't get it use MeOH.

Regarding aquisition, a few years ago I drove to a nearby state and was able to purchase DMF, paid cash, no papers. The guys who sold me that have a small internet business, they operate from their home, I didn't know it when I went there. Anyway they sold it to me. Recently I placed an order with them, they said twice please confirm your address by phone, I did it, they said they will ship it, then nothing. I am sure they decided not to sell it to me. Then I just walked to my nearby chemical supply store, asked "Do you have any N,N-dimethylformamide" and I know they usually do not carry it, but just in case ..., and the lady said, "Yes, we have one gallon and seven pints." I bought two pints, paid cash, and left. They are a respectable science and chemicals store but also bee friendly place, not so much for the other guys. If you deal with them, be careful, I think they do not sell to individuals or don't like to. They are in a western state, the name of their business has a word similar to "hemp". They have also some interesting stuff other than DMF, they are NOT a chemical supply store.

wolfx

Correction
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2003, 06:07:00 PM »
Correction : I finnaly got my DMF today. It took more than three weeks, though.

abolt

wolf
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2003, 09:42:00 PM »
Correction : I finnaly got my DMF today. It took more than three weeks, though.

After seeing conflicting reports, I would be very interested in hearing any feedback on this. ;)