Author Topic: OTC morphine from poppy seeds - GOOD!  (Read 57602 times)

SPAMMER

OTC morphine from poppy seeds - GOOD!
« on: September 28, 2004, 09:04:00 PM »
Hey, as you all have probably read/heard about people making a 'tea' preparation from poppy seeds (OTC grocery store type), because apparently morphine is washed off of the seeds I would assume, and goes along with the lemon juice/water that you used in the preparation, to make a tea.

My question is: can the water from the tea be evaporated off? So that there is left a morphine/opiate powder... that may be snorted (for better opiate buzz)?

I mean... imagine eating your heroin rock instead of crushing it and then snorting... -it's not nearly the same buzz. I know because i've had to do it before when the cops tried a bust...

I've never heard of this being done before, (making the tea a powder), unless of course, boiling the tea to evaporation would harm any opiate molecules...?

Please help here people- as this sounds like a very nice and easy OTC breakthrough...

SPAMMER

Let me also add that...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 09:51:00 PM »
Let me also add a piece of information that will make this whole post more relevant:

A bag (500g) of poppy seeds can be had for a few dollars at the grocery store. By estimates made on poppies.org, these same seeds may contain anywhere from 20mg-200mg of morphine...

morpheus

No Fun
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 11:11:00 PM »
Hate to tell you this but someone has researched this
and found the seeds have nothing.A small amount of opium
not morphine can be had from the old pods.
Then a weak opium tea made from that.
It also must bee from the somniferum family of poppies.

Radiumhero

no good idea ...
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2004, 03:57:00 AM »
im sorry that i have to tell you that buying poppies
is not the right way to go cause : 1: the poppies do not contain alot of opium , 2 nd the people will recognice if u buy more than a average amount ....
3 i heard of people making that tea that consuming it is a rather stupid thing to do cause they ended up with
aching heartbeat and vomiting , couse of the inpredictable content of opium.
So if u want to have morphine order alot of seeds online
( papaver somniferum ) an plant them .

Buckshot

A couple years ago I tried this
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 07:52:00 AM »
I made a tea from about 500g's of gocery store poppy seeds, this was a couple years ago.
I used the lemmon juice method, and it got me pretty sick, mostly vomiting.
I do know that whenever I go for a drug test, they ask me if I ate any poppy seed foods like bagels. This may indicate something worth exploring, but then why hasnt a more experienced bee done anything with this.

BieneMaya

Some friends of mine have lot experience with...
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2004, 08:43:00 AM »
Some friends of mine have lot experience with these
supermarket poppy seeds.
Of course it depends on the trade mark and the charge number and best before date.

So the more milky yellowish the extract is the more
potent it will be.
Evap. to a solid gum gives a stinky mass that is
not acceptable for snorting.
Besides it seems that too high temps are destroying the
morph.

The buzz of the extract isn`t as clean as a pure morph one
but definitly a good opiate high depending on
the amount and concentration.

I bet there´s a way to extract only the morph with
some non polar. Although there would be some other
solvated shit in it but a further cleaning method
could solve this problem.

200mgs per 500g poppies sounds not bad.
Yes it was only profitable on a very large scale
but if one has found such a potent production line
he/she should give it a try.

Drug_Phreak

Trying to extract any alkaloids from poppy...
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »
Trying to extract any alkaloids from poppy seeds is a waste of money and time. Even the most potent poppy pods have roughly 1mg of morphine for every 1gm of poppy pod plant material. The only use for poppy seeds is growing some nice poppies.  ;)  8)

SPAMMER

There's no point denying... it's a FACT
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »
There's no point denying that there is morphine in poppy seeds. Why do you think that drug testers would even ask about whether you ate poppy seeds? This is not a myth- it's a fact. Morphine and opiate alkaloids are contained on the shells of poppy seeds from having contact with the other parts of the pod.

It's a FACT- there's no point in denying it, especially when you haven't done enough reading on the subject.

Now... let's focus on ways to refine this method and make it better. Granted, you may have bought a bad stash of poppy seeds from your grocer, but most the time, according to reports, the most popular poppy seed from the store is the right one.

jsorex

Yes it is true actually.
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2004, 12:04:00 PM »
Yes it is true actually. If you buy 1010 seeds maybe you can get 0.1 g of morphine out of them. Now start refining the method.

SPAMMER

Thank you jsorex... that's the right attitude!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »
Thank you jsorex... that's the attitude that'll soon have morphine a common OTC drug for a while until the DEA pulls poppy seeds from the shelves of our local stores.

Sure, it might take a nice amount of seeds, but they are so cheap it doesn't matter.

Now we need to start with a few simple questions and find some answers. To refine this method, there are steps that talk about seeping (water just below boiling point i assume) and boiling. Now would boiling actually hurt the morphine/opiate molecules? Is that why steeping is called for? At what temp are we talking here would hurt the molecule?

I will personally dedicate all my spare time to making this work, and refining a super method that will make this one of the most popular threads here at the hive, and one of the newest most popular OTC chemistry procedures.

wimpy

Here spammer, look at this one: Re: opium...
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2004, 12:33:00 PM »
Here spammer, look at this one:

Re: opium poppy garden

Tried it myself once but screwed it up, i guess it should work if there is enough morphine in seeds, even if the method describes it for straw.
Was very sceptical first myself but learned to know many people who use this seed tea besides other opiates, so i guess there must be something at it.
good luck.

BieneMaya

From what I know codeine is very temperture...
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2004, 07:43:00 PM »
From what I know codeine is very temperture sensitive.
It says don´t go over 80 C here.
Don´t think that morphine behaves any different.

But one could skip the so called "steeping" if much
less water is used. approx. 250ml for every 250g poppies.
After filtration there should be about 150ml left because
some water is soaked by the poppies.
Just make sure that all poppies are covered with water.

Making a solid piece from it doesn`t make much sense
to me. Snorting it is nasty. Don`t even think one sec
about shooting  ::)
So there`s only the option of swallow.

AND the much more interesting:
 exraction of the morphine
which could be done from the water extract.

I always wonder why so many poeple here think
that these poppies are absolutly impotent.
Have you tried it on your own?

Many poeple including swim have made nice experience
with them.
Tiny pupillas and scratching till bleeding  :-[  ;) are symptoms that can`t lie.

It always depends on the trade mark and production line.
If the water extract isn`t dark milky yellowish
but kind of transparent bright yellow then it`s impotent.
Maybe I gonna upload some nice pictures here.
Of course it has been a long time since swim drank that tea
because of it´s nasty taste
but the idea of extraction the holy morph makes
swim thinking more about it.

Even if 100mgs morph per 250g seeds were in it
(that is absolutly reality) the 50 cents and
a little money for a destillable solvent would make it
workable.

So hey SPAMMER I`ll try to do my best
in helping you finding a way for cheap OTC Morph.

And for everyone else here who is interested or
can`t believe that there`s really morphine in it.
Try to find some friends in your country (in other forums
they will be) and let you teach about what TradeMark
and "Best before day" to buy.

Even the small production number on the back or somewhere
else is important to indentify a potent package of poppy seeds.

So I hope there are some more interested guys out there.

I`ll bet we all will find some way. :)

Xaja

This does work. SWIX bioassay:
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2004, 09:35:00 PM »
SWIX partook in a nice cup of tea about 2 months ago. Yeah get big bag from supermarket or bulk food store or wherever, take juice of 2-3 lemons (don't really need much) and mix whole lot up in a bucket. Let it sit for a while, stirring every few minutes. After half hour filter out seeds. Water a milky colour. Evap by boiling until amount will fit into two cups. Two people drink one cup each. After half an hour you will know what I'm talking about...  8)  Its ok, SWIM is regular opiate user and would put the dose at about 40mg per person (80mg total) but I'm told this varies with the origin of the seeds. If you have a morphine/smack addiction it will hold you for a few hours, my junkie friends tell me. Also I think there is other alkaloids in there, maybe thebaine/ibogaine? Dunno I'm not very knowledgable on naturally occuring opiate alkaloids, but the hit feels strange, definitely not just morph and codeine. Quite pleasant overall, but mildly nauseous and slight headache, for SWIX anyway. But SWIX would do it again... Also, lemon juice seems superior to citric acid or other acids for making the alkaloid dissolve. Who knows why but those in the know tell SWIX it the way to go....
Unfortunetly this has been a popular method lately, around these parts anyway, and the authorities are now aware of the issue. So it could get a little harder to get them eventually.

Scottydog

Cheap - Lifetime Supply
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2004, 04:07:00 AM »
Hmmm, can't believe I missed this thread. Nausea, vomiting, scratching til bleeding? Sounds like par for the course. So is this Swim's CHEAP - Lifetime supply?

Maybee evap it at a low temp down to two cups, fine filter and then set it aside and forget about it for a couple weeks? So is it more like opium or morphine? Can it bee dried to a powder and then mixed with a leafy substance and smoked?

I can see Swim building UP a poppy seed tolerance and then the pig fuckers removing it from the shelves, to send Swim out amongst the wolves to spend all of his hard earned money. On second thought, probably not because our govt sure has spent alot of time in Afghanistan to accomplish absolutely nothing...right?

Do you think that Swim could dream just once and the desire will fade like most other novelties? Thanks fellas, Swim is no stranger to watching water evaporate.  :)

Buckshot

it aint oxycontin
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2004, 09:48:00 AM »
As an opiate user I have never scratched until I bleed or seen onyone bleed from an itch. Just an itchy nose mostly.

What methods are you going to try? There are lots of ideas to get started even with ghetto kitchen ware.
A long soak could replace a boil.
Try pulling with slovents other than water...like alcohols, acetone.
Seems like a low Ph is a good extraction environment...but has anyone tried a high Ph?
Try evaporating the tea?
Maybe ice water like in chromics ice water codiene exctract.
Many other things to try
Of course if you got the glass, a distillation could help.

Now whats all this talk about lot numbers on the package.....any info on that would be nice.

jboogie

this reminds me of something i saw at ...
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »
this reminds me of something i saw at drugs.org. it said if you take enough banana peels... come on! even if there was some residule opium base on every 100th poppy seed, whats the point. according to equivalency statistics, the poppy tea would be about as powerful as say, darvocet? for all the trouble, you could go get signed up at the methadone clinic and get really fucked up. ill bet that you could only do this once, maybe twice before your tolerence required something like 50 lbs of poppy seeds. it sounds about as labor intensive as the kids who scrape matchbooks for the red phosphorus... i hear they make crack or pcp from the matchbooks? if any bees have a link... ;D

Scottydog

Erowid
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2004, 04:29:00 PM »
Erowid has some information on this extraction using alcohol and negative results when smoking the resultant tar.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=6291

wellbie2002

try smoking
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2004, 03:05:00 AM »
have you try to smoke poppie numb oh yea! the feeling is nice (oc)never try (morph) never try (pop)try feels great
mix with cig roll up  time heals all

C_ka

All these posts confuse me!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2004, 03:14:00 AM »
Now, i dont know abow other newbees, but all these posts kinda got to me so this might bee a little insignificant but.....

People in NZ call it "Supermarket Methadone"

Only drink 3 cups of tea made with 250grms seed if you have no opiate tolerence otherwise you will get the symptoms described previously (vomiting, heartbeat thing ect).

Maybee vaccume stripping of our solvent is the way to go to prevent thermal decomposition?

If we can then get the codene out with an ice water wash/some other extraction and get it pure enough then we can do this -

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/chemistry/codeine.homebake.labs.html

and it becomes fesabil (sp) to make Morph/Heroin in personal amounts. But thats being a bit dreamy i think.
Much easier to just drink with juice (satchay powder juice added to extract)IMHO.

Now i think abut it, i once saw (on the net), an extraction of dried pods and seeds (allready harvested) with H2O which was boiled down to a gummy resin and administered rectally, they reported bioactivity so mabee low heat (<100C) wont harm the opiates?

BTW- itching is a common allergic reaction (doc in hosp told me), i get it from all opiates and the hospital will only give me pethadine now.

hypo

get your diction straight!
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2004, 03:45:00 AM »
people, poppy tea is tea made from the poppy-pods! always has been.
just because you make tea from the seeds out of desperation doesn't mean
that it's poppy tea. we've enought confusing dictions already, no need
to add another one!