Author Topic: nano and rp/i suck try this instead Cont..  (Read 2397 times)

ADDkid

nano and rp/i suck try this instead Cont..
« on: March 23, 2004, 07:30:00 PM »

ADDkid

Again please educate me on my mistake, if you...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 06:23:00 PM »
Again please educate me on my mistake, if you score bad on something like a test for example, woundn't you like to know why, a good person would help with a mistake, but a differnt kind of person would just point out a mistake, without ever telling him what he has done wrong.

amalgum

I agree. I didn't think there was anything in...
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 03:16:00 AM »

lugh

The Rules At the Hive
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »

Again please educate me on my mistake, if you score bad on something like a test for example, woundn't you like to know why, a good person would help with a mistake, but a differnt kind of person would just point out a mistake, without ever telling him what he has done wrong.

It's well known to most long time members that it's unacceptable to clutter up the board with threads on the same topic as a currently running thread  ;)  You decided  to edit your response in the original thread and create a new one, plagarizing the name of the original thread while flaming the originator  :(  Obviously, you've never been willing to accept the way things are done here, as evidenced by the number of your downrated posts  ::)  While this isn't explained in the FAQ, if you take the time to read

Post 460198

(ShaiGuy: "Solvent for a solvent free oxidation", Methods Discourse),

Post 457971

(politoxicomania: "Synthesis of Cocaine", Methods Discourse)
and

Post 423469 (missing)

(Rhodium: "Information overload!", Stimulants)
; it should bee clear to you how you have to behave if you want to continue to bee a member  ;D  Neither staff or other knowledgeable bees have the time to bee your personal coach, thus you're going to have to start conforming to our ways,  or continue to suffer the consequences of not doing so  :P