Author Topic: AET synthesis  (Read 2855 times)

DRJEKEYL

AET synthesis
« on: July 01, 2002, 12:03:00 AM »
I would like to know if anyone has come a cross a synth that is easy to follow and starts with indole then indole-3-carboxehyde and then AET same as with the tihkal one but just broken down more with a easier to do procedure and also has anyone tried this substance if so is it almost the same as mdma at 150mg.

NOT ONE DRUG IS ACTIVE ITS ONLY THE BRAIN THAT IS

yellium

If you think you can get `the magic' of MDMA back ...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2002, 06:10:00 PM »
If you think you can get `the magic' of MDMA back by switching to AET, forget it.  Read the TiHKAL entry on AET and you'll see that AET is of no use if you've already developed a tolerance to MDMA.

DRJEKEYL

AET
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2002, 06:22:00 PM »
I already knew that much but i just wish to explore it and see if its a good sub as its made from indole not safrole or anything watched so it would be very easy to get by the dea making large batches of this drug.

yellium

Compared to an mdma synth, the first two steps ...
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2002, 08:32:00 PM »
Compared to an mdma synth, the first two steps are relatively easy. The reduction (using LAH) is also straightforward, but you'll need LAH (or something similar).
And LAH & friends are also watched..

carboxyl

AET
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2002, 12:29:00 AM »
it is a research chemical, so you could aquire it for research purposes of course from one of those research chemical companies that sell stuff like 2-c-t7 and the like. but be careful not to accidentially spill it and then eat it. but i understand if you want to make it. it's more fullfililng thataway .

snapper

aet is scheduled thanks to some assholes ordering ...
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2002, 08:09:00 AM »
aet is scheduled thanks to some assholes ordering it from Sigma and selling it as ecstacy somewhere in the midwest.

DRJEKEYL

AET
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2002, 08:42:00 AM »
Not only is AET scheduled but also its almost impossible to find 2CT7 anymore cause of pressure i think you were thinking AMT not AET.

carboxyl

behind in time
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2002, 06:48:00 PM »
wow! am i behind times or what. i assumed it was not scheduled because of theses websites i've seen which are still selling it. hmm . they must be updated.

A.D.I.D.A.R

EDIT: Opps, my bad. dysleksia got in the way or something I was thinking of AMT not AET :P  (carboxyl proceeds to place foot in mouth)