Author Topic: cooking without a condenser  (Read 11093 times)

gluecifer69

Table Salt
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2004, 07:48:00 AM »
Swim thought that good 'ol table salt would remove the white stuff.  Swim would rather use that because of the Muriatic fumes.  Could anybee correct swim if he is wrong?

Hey Spectral, just made the pop bottle version condenser and it is truly easier or as easy as making a bong. :)

spectralshift

Well
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2004, 02:32:00 AM »
There you go gluce you taught me that salt can bee used to clean the white stuff out of fluros, so we'll round it off to even.
do you use plain salt as an abrasive or mix it with water?

glucie, the times that I've played with flouro lights I've just used water, a cloth & a coat-hanger.
maybee a really dilute HCl soly would be a good step to finish the cleaning chemically?

nice sig ;-)

gluecifer69

Salt and Water
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2004, 06:54:00 AM »
First Gluecifer just puts in salt and shakes from end to end.  Then repeat the process with a little bit of water, to remove all salt grains.  Let stand to dry or use a cloth and clothes hanger to dry.

Stole my sig from something Bruce Lee used to say often.  He applied this in his martial arts (as I have too), but as he explained it does apply to life or anything else as well.  Bruce's #1 student, Dan Inosanto wrote a book with the same title, I suggest it for reading.

spectralshift

They still call me Bruce
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2004, 02:00:00 AM »