Author Topic: Orally Active Tryptamines  (Read 3438 times)

BiZCUT

Orally Active Tryptamines
« on: February 18, 2003, 02:41:00 AM »
Which of the legal tryptamines are the most orally active, and therefore the best to choose if your preferred method is swallowing it?

I am mainly considering ones such as AMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT; of these which is the most orally active?

Rhodium

AMT is pretty equipotent snorted or swallowed.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 02:45:00 AM »
AMT is pretty equipotent snorted or swallowed.

MarleyBob

MAOI's
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2003, 03:05:00 AM »
I know 5-Meo-DMT can be a shitload of fun when ingested orally after taking a MAOI. Otherwise I don't think this stuff works very well orally.

AMT is a workhorse, it'll work almost every way(I've even smoked it and had noticeable effects) and work for a long time at that. AMT is nice if you are into oral ingestion.

Trenchcoat

I've heard that the dose for snorting aMT was...
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2003, 01:28:00 AM »
I've heard that the dose for snorting aMT was much smaller than the dose for taking it orally but I could be wrong. Anywho, it doesn't matter much because every place I know of that sold it has stopped. I know it's being made illegal at the end of the month.

Rhodium

That is incorrect. AMT is equipotent through...
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2003, 01:30:00 AM »
That is incorrect. AMT is equipotent through all facial orifices.

BiZCUT

Re: Anywho, it doesn't matter much because...
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2003, 11:38:00 AM »

Anywho, it doesn't matter much because every place I know of that sold it has stopped. I know it's being made illegal at the end of the month.

It is becoming illegal in the USA only, everywhere else in the world it is still legal. I am in Canada, BTW.

Nemo_Tenetur

Re: everwhere else in the world ..
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2003, 09:48:00 PM »
>everywhere else in the world it is still legal.

Sorry, no. Here in Germany AMT and AET is scheduled since several years. And I would guess that there are more european countries with AMT in their drug schedules :( .