Author Topic: The Cough.....  (Read 170786 times)

tina_craig

The Cough.....
« on: October 11, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »
Swim has seen IV users cough hard after injecting a 1/4 gram of crystal that looked very good and clean and they would also experience extreme euphoria, what causes this and should the clean and pure gogo cause this?

NaXen

1/4g?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 06:48:00 PM »
fukk, thats intense...SWIM's never IVed but 250mg sounds like a pretty fuckin high dosage...am i wrong?

tina_craig

swim thinx it is the norm after a year or two...
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 06:52:00 PM »
swim thinx it is the norm after a year or two of IV use.

Prepuce

1/4 gram!? Sounds like a suicide dosage
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2004, 07:57:00 PM »
You know someone who injected a 1/4 gram of meth--IV--and lived to tell about it? That's what I call tolerance! I sure would not recommend trying it.

PP

tina_craig

well, it seems most start at 1/8 gram or 1/16,
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »
well, it seems most start at 1/8 gram or 1/16, but as use continues 1/4 gram seems to be the norm.

indole_amine

absolutely crazy junks
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2004, 08:24:00 PM »
10-30mg is the recommended dosage for no-tolerant users...

1/4th of a gram is 250mg - 25x that much...

A wonder that they were able to sense any euphoria, and that the symptoms only included coughing...

;D

(my guess is that those freaks were injecting a healthy amount of MSM if you ask me..)

indole_amine

Amnesia

tina_craig was the meth cooked ala bee style...
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »
tina_craig was the meth cooked ala bee style from swim? or was it purchased off the streets?

If it was the later then id highly suspect it was cut with MSM, and some sort of cleaning really should of been done before IV.

Everyone should know by now that the looks of the crystals mean jack shit!

Swim has seen crystals that were huge, sparkling gorgeous looking but was more MSM than meth!, user beware!

abominator

Where's Episto?
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2004, 10:24:00 PM »
Where's Jemma, he could make some relevant comments on this!  That sounds like WAY too much to swim though his tolerance is not that high at all, considering. ;)

Chances are your friend IV'd some meth in that 250mg, but if it came from the street, it is highly cut!!

Swim knows users that have used for many years and don't do that much in a single sitting.  A quarter of swim's stuff typically will keep two persons UP for 72 hours before rest is needed. If one consumes alone it seems that quarter lasts a work week, anyway.

Can't say that I've ever heard of the cough phenomenon, but the euphoria or rush is likely due to by-products from the cook.  Pure meth does not rush one in the same way as cocaine, but many tweakers look for this rush and will turn down clean dope in favor of the "crank rush". 

Swim does experience what he would call a euphoria upon intranasal or slight after oral injestion.

tina_craig

well, this particular dealer always knew when...
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2004, 10:32:00 PM »
well, this particular dealer always knew when his stuff was cut and would let the clientell know when it was and the more it was cut the less cough.  Swim knows that not everyone that IV's coughs even from the same gear, however most would need a minute to lie down because their eyes felt crossed and breathing very heavily, not short of breath just faster breathing.  Not sure of recipe, however, thinking that most product originated in CA.  MSM would cause these side effects.  Swim witnessed someone doing some brownish crystals with the same effect.

abominator

Smoking cut dope will make you cough.
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2004, 10:46:00 PM »
Smoking cut dope will make you cough.

indole_amine

snorting too *lol*
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »

Amnesia

Well i think the best thing to say is, clean...
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2004, 11:50:00 PM »
Well i think the best thing to say is, clean your stuff which ever way you think is appropiate.
Weigh up the goods and see how much it was cut (if cut at all) then IV the clean stuff (after a re-x) and see if the cough still happens.

If it does... well then maybe its just the way your body reacts to it, more research can be done then.

biotechdude

tolerance
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2004, 02:25:00 AM »
fukk, thats intense...SWIM's never IVed but 250mg sounds like a pretty fuckin high dosage...am i wrong?

Swix has seen long term IV'ers doing 450mg - no cut, freshly evap'd.  Some elder bees would be somewhere round there too...

epistemologicide

meth cough
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2004, 02:49:00 AM »
you fucking  maniac!! just saw this shit

obviously it was cut to shit, if not your friend would have gone all red , and his body temp would have gone throught the roof, next time, your manic tweaker frined does that , do it beside a fucking bath tub with ice, incase he fucks himself, and you can keep his body temperature down untill help arrives.

coughs usually from the by products, yellow gear, acetone wet gear..

but  yes pure shard gear you can taste the meth,with a big amount and that takes your breath away with a cough too, so its hard to say.

you dont need any more than the street slang of two points of pure meth ice, take in the morning,. then take two amminos at night lphenylenanine, and l-tyrosine, with a sedative and burn lavendar oil in a dark fucking room (study during the day after a quick fuck with the rush)

then fucking sleep.

what the fuck are you thinking!!

what_is_that

Swiw says...
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2004, 04:03:00 AM »
He has been around IVers for a long time, before doing it himself.  He has seen many long-time-users do even more (1/4 g+).  250mg is NOT uncommon.  He will do that much himself...fresh out of the crystal garden.  He thinks that one may build tolerance at a faster rate when doing it "that way".

As for the cough...Some cough, some dont. Who knows why?  But,  Swiw know that everyone reacts a little differently,  with the same exact chemical(s).

Amnesia

I guess anythings possible, i remember reading
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2004, 04:58:00 AM »
I guess anythings possible, i remember reading a thread here at the hive about some guy whos heavy abuse of the substance over the years lead to such an extreme tolerance that the meth would just make him sick. No amount of meth would get him any pleasent feelings.

tina_craig

Swim has seen as much as a 1 gram injection.
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2004, 06:49:00 AM »
Swim has seen as much as a 1 gram injection.  Guy puked.  Said he felt fucking awesome though.

geezmeister

heavy IV use
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2004, 09:29:00 AM »
A quarter gram of clean, recrystallized meth is too much, even for a tolerant user. A user with a tolerance will survive it just fine, and someone with less of a tolerance will be just plain stupid for an hour or two.

How much meth is in a quarter gram of "meth' that has not been recrystallized twice is anyone's guess. If you are not talking about doubly recrystallized meth, you are talking about how much of a gram bag you are doing, not how many mg of meth you are doing.

Anyone who doesn't recrystallize his meth because of the loss in weight incurred in recrystallizing is kidding himself on the amount of meth in a gram of his powder. There are a lot of folks who won't recrystallize anymore, because the meth they have is full of anti-crystallization agents that make them lose a lot of quantity when they recrystallize. If that agent is present, a quarter gram of powder isn't 250 mg of meth.

jboogie

ive iv-ed meth/ice/glass/crank/mda/mdma of...
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2004, 10:44:00 AM »
ive iv-ed meth/ice/glass/crank/mda/mdma of many purities over the years and have found the "cough" many times. i get it the worst on the clear-clear/shards. But 1/4 gram! either that dope sucks id like to believe indole_ami. on this one ...MSM or meth has mutated a new breed of junkie! ::)

indole_amine

1 gram ?? Is deadly...
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2004, 12:08:00 PM »
I doubt that even high-tolerance users will be able to inject as much as 1 gram, tina_craig: they simply would DIE, at least if said "human ice bath" wasn't at hand... ;)

(must really be cut shit - or these guys have a strange heart anomality, allowing for a 180/240 blood pressure with 220bpm or something like that... :) )

Of course, the cough could be derived from impurities in "pure" stuff; anyway, you *really* should reXtalize whatever your friends might be injecting there....

(maybe your friends really shouldn't do meth IV at all!?)

indole_amine