The Hive > Tryptamine Chemistry

5-MeO-DiPT and harmala

(1/3) > >>

psyloxy:
Is there a trip report of this combination out there on the net somewhere ?
I have heard of someone in the radio that happens to have both laying around and a party coming up tomorrow.

So I wondered how it would feel. 10mg foxy, 2g harmala, maybe a little (really little) shrooms and some ganja.

--psyloxy--

jsorex:
Hi psyloxy,

Did you read the Foxy-faq on the lycaeum. Or is it the primer or somethin...

Fuchem:
There is a report on Erowid concerning that combo. Only bummer? I don't recall seeing specific quantities listed. It's a report with two brothers and others in the jungle, fucking insects (big and virtual) hanging on the back of a bum tripper, etc. Good story though, fucking compelling.

phaidon:
Should theroetically work. Just watch your diet, those MAOIs are nasty things, I dreamt to
get fucking sick everytime I ingested some. Hm, well I can put this here again:

Psyloxy, you asked me bout Yohimbine. Got any more questions? Got some in CH recently, kicks
fucking ass off in my rats and snakes.

Laters,

-- phaidon, son of apollon

I scorched the Earth, now what do I do tomorrow?

beenway:
Adding harmaline would not change the activity. The isopropyl substitutions on the amine make 5MeO-DIPT impervious to the action of monoamine oxidase, so adding an MAOI would have no effect on 5MeO-DIPT, which is already orally active. Harmaline is only desired for simple methyl-substituted amines, like DMT and 5-MeO-DMT, which are rapidly cleaved by MAO in the gut.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version