Site > Harm Reduction Resources

Things to never create or consume

<< < (5/8) > >>

Newton2.0:
Sounds like another victory for prohibition! Damn!

d00d:

--- Quote from: xdragon on July 19, 2021, 11:52:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: mathiasxx94 on July 19, 2021, 11:11:15 AM ---I've been thinking about making some nbomes, seems so simple when you already have 2c-b. The therapeutic index and low dosage scares me, so will probably never make this.

--- End quote ---

The NBOHs seem to be a bit safer from anecdotal experience. I wouldn't like seeing those on the streets either though. Although the NBOMes can probably be consumed in a relatively safe manner in the lower dosage range by meticulous experimenters, I'd be a bit scared of having a difficult time due to their image.

As for the explosive one, Hemetsberger time ;)

--- End quote ---

A little birdie told the hive mind that certain NBOH analogs are quite tolerable in comparison to their NBOMe cousins.  Perhaps the paranoia gripped everyone before NBOH's got a chance.  Tried tested and true by the finest of space monkeys.

jacolives:
Not sure how to word this exactly, but I think ones motivation for producing any compound should be looked at and how these possibly could possibly play out in the future.  I am speaking about the allure of money of course.  I think there’s nothing wrong with making a buck.  If someone can make something, and there’s someone that wants to buy it - great.  I would even say that this is a good thing for the world depending on what that something is - although if that something is such a good thing for the world it would probably be better to just give it away.  But at any rate, if your mind works in a certain way it is very ease to seize upon an idea and immediately see how it could be done bigger and for cheaper and how equipment could be fabricated to do it on a very large scale.  Then you do it, succeed and receive a large amount of money as your reward.  If you’re like me, it’s not even the money but the huge fucking dopamine hit of succeeding in this endeavor that is the real reward. So why not do it again?  And then again and again and again.  It’s easy to become an addict to and a slave to this much in the same way that one becomes a slave to a drug like heroin.  Maybe this is because I’m criminal minded, I’m aware that while many are technically breaking the law not everyone is criminal minded, and gets off on “sticking it to the man”.  If you have these tendencies, I advise you to stay away from commercial production.  Especially when sources start appearing out of nowhere.  “Look guey we’ll get you everything you need!” - DON’T DO IT!  ITS A FUCKING TRAP!

Of course what would I do if someone approached me and said “hey we got this ergotamine!” ..? I don’t know that’s a hard one.

crimson_king:
I will mention EA-3167 and EA-2277, both of which are powerful anticholinergics that cause full blown delirium. The former has a duration of 5-10 days (source: wiki and references therin) and the latter has both been found in Iranian military stockpiles and blamed for the Moscow theatre terrorist ordeal (although now the general consensus seems to be opioid analogues). The worst part is that they were designed to be non-lethal! Not something anyone would want to make, but interesting nonetheless.

carl:
Yeah we had those in our guess the molecule game :D

They are truly horrific compounds.

I still have to make a low potency deliriant from benzilic acid.
Just for the record.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version