The Hive > Methods Discourse

question about Nitroethane-synths

<< < (2/6) > >>

armageddon:
AB2: there are also countries where sodium nitrite is as hard to get as nitroethane itself. I think it's because they're afraid that people would use it for making explosives.
..or drugs.. ;D

moo:
Explosives? Are you sure you are not mistaking nitrate for nitrite?

armageddon:
Moo: No, not sure about nitrate/nitrite, but I know that many NOx-things like HNO3, N2O (although for different reasons), ammonium nitrate and yes (I know for sure) even NaNO2 are restricted in european countries due to the many bad things u could do with them.. :)

..or did I miss something important?  :o  (pssst, is there a place where euro bees could get this stuff otc in multiple kilo quantities? ..maybe pottery supplies? please tell me then!  ;) )

moo:
You did miss something important, I already told you what it is. It is your own problem if you don't know what you actually need. Read up or miss the goodies.

armageddon:
Moo: the only thing you told me so far is that I perhaps may have mistaken nitrate for nitrite... 
this is not the case. I meant NaNO2 being not available OTC. And I surely have no problems with knowing what I need...

(btw what should I read up?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version