Author Topic: Devising new extracting method  (Read 3976 times)

ADDkid

Devising new extracting method
« on: April 21, 2004, 02:41:00 AM »
Just recently I had the time to siphon though the patent that I posted concerning the new denaturants that are being put on the war field, and have a few thoughts I would like to mention.

1.   I am currently looking at all denaturants properties and devising a new extracting method.

2.   The new denaturants come in three forms. 

a.Separation inhibitors.  Evidence is clear from   waxes and fruity smells when solvent is evaporated.  Not in all types.  Seems that the mom and pops shops that sell the cheap p-fed but for high prices contain a wealth of separation inhibitors.

B.Reaction inhibitors. Will contain both
water and non-water soluble forms.

C.Combination inhibitors.  The most dangerous kind because they cause bees to waste money, and potentially good meth.  The hardest to remove.  May contain amines with very similar properties (and may be part of other active ingredient). as P-fed.  Also, amines seem to be the hardest to separate.  Steam distillation will not work, many have similar vapor pressure.

3.   Base on the information that I know,  it tells me that no extraction method will be easy.

4.   The new extracting method that I am currently working on is the basic separation tech. found in vogels 5th edition.  Look this up, it is not has basic as It may sound, and this method allows you to separate most of the denaturants.  This extracting method combined with using weak bases and weak acids during a/b extracting may give bees new hope, and even better is to use a column afterward to insure a pure product.
P.S. If one is not going to try a perfect isolation then I would not bother with the headache of wasting money on solvents, a simple a/b separating should be done and re-crystallized using ethanol, although I read that water can be used for ephedrine in "Purification of Lab. chemicals" latest Ed.  One might try water sounds too easy though. One important thing though that should be noticed, this is especially for you Geez., you should not heat the shit out of it with solvents, take of advantage of freezing and not boiling when isolating is done.  Some of the new additives are made to react with some reagents, and with the p-fed when trying to separate.  Heat always favors the start of some reaction.

UncleFester

already did it...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 03:37:00 AM »
A few days ago, I posted up a method which works fine with the new generation pills. It's simple and high yield. Check it out.

ChemoSabe

Location of Fester's Post
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »
Anyone know where the post is that Fester mentions above?

I'd normally not make such a request but having checked a bunch of threads for it and with the search engine being out of commission I now feel that it's actually a practical thing to do.

UncleFester

thread location
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »
It is under the Deconstructionist Thought thread, and is under the Publishing Emergency heading. I just thought it was breaking news which should be passed on before I can get it in my next book. It should take them forever to think up a way to gak around this method.

gluecifer69

Here is a link to Fester's post
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »
Seems to be quite simple and str8 to the point.

Post 501189 (missing)

(UncleFester: "publishing emergency", Stimulants)