Site > News

Pink Cocaine

<< < (2/8) > >>

hamsterbob:
Ammonia wash and you all good to go. Some folks said something about fancy c02 extracted coke

Zippy:
An active dose of 2-CB is 25 mgs a gram would go a long way $50 a hit seems about right

Also $5 a gram for blow in Columbia makes sense                                                                                                                                                         

Had a friend who grew a shit ton of weed he would kick down ounces and kief like it was nothing.

carl:
I don't think they consider or use 2C-B as elite drug over there.
It is just not suited for this application.

It simply is the drug who has a relatively simple synthesis with one of the greatest profit margins due to the relatively small dosage, and still became widespread with a more or less high demand.
I think it is even on the second place after LSD due to these factors, regarding the profit margin?
That is why it is sells for such a high price in my opinion, because people will still buy it and still get an acceptable amount for the usual prices paid for a personal usage unit.

jon:
I know in south America lsd is very rare I watched a show where this guy got a shit ton of cocaine for just a couple of sheets of acid then the dealer sold him out to the police it was one of those locked up abroad series.

Hooloovoo:

--- Quote from: jon on November 03, 2019, 01:15:29 AM ---I know in south America lsd is very rare I watched a show where this guy got a shit ton of cocaine for just a couple of sheets of acid then the dealer sold him out to the police it was one of those locked up abroad series.

--- End quote ---
What a bastard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version