Author Topic: Denver decriminalizes magic mushrooms!  (Read 5886 times)

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
Denver decriminalizes magic mushrooms!
« on: May 12, 2019, 10:38:53 AM »
That was really a surprise, I got it from a meme, searched about it and it appears to be true!
That is really cool!
Must be cool living in Colorado.
The mile high city really lives up to its name :o

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/denver-decriminalizes-magic-mushrooms-psilocybin-834249/
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:41:10 AM by carl »
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Mandelbrot Reset

• Pupae
Re: Denver decriminalizes magic mushrooms!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 07:24:35 AM »
Considering I caught 5-25 years in prison for 109 grams of mushrooms I’d say it’s a step in a finally sane direction.  This drug war against spirituAl substances is total bullshit

Colorado is super cool: lots of good snowboarding and the high altitude seems to keep the disgustingly obese and old people away;)!

Offline LD5050

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 09:49:09 AM »
I Saw this too posted the other day on another site! I coudn't believe it so I researched a little and found an interview in which author, Micheal Pollen who recently wrote the book How to Change Your Mind, was interviewed on the subject of decriminalization of psyilocyban in Colorado. He is a smart guy and the book is really good if anyone is interested in reading it.

Offline myhero

• The Tropaneologist
  • Dominant Wasp
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 08:02:19 AM »
I confirm. Pollan s book is really good. All of his his books for that matter.

Offline The Lone Stranger

• Dominant Wasp
  • THE SITE HERETIC and DEVILS ADVOCATE
    • YouTopia
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 12:56:50 PM »
Just for fun :) .....,. Maybe the start of a debate --->

>This drug war against spirituAl substances is total bullshit

First ...... on the philosophical side ...... can a substance be ' Spiritual ' ?

= NO ...... its an inert object it cant do anything on its own ...... besides being a mushroom ? ...... it can be used as tool = IF it has anything to do with 'Spirituality ' its what a person can do with it . The way its used .

Second ...... what does ' Spirituality ' mean ?

>Colorado is super cool: lots of good snowboarding and the high altitude seems to keep the disgustingly obese and old people away;)!

What has such disgusting faschistoid eliteist discrimintion hate shit to do with ' Spirituality ' ? ...... please ? ...... :)

SO...... dearly beloved ...... what about opening our eyes and being honest :) ---->

We did notice ? ...... that where mushrooms were used in mushroom cults the records we have are hieroglyphics ....... art ...... and cultural objects ....... depicting scenes of monsters, daemons , torture and massmurder ...... and their history is the history of totaly failed states ...... that eventualy wiped eachother out in ' Spiritual ' wars .

Tribes / peoples that followed their ' Gods ' and priests and attacked eachother ....... and then sacrificed tens of thousands of people ....... by cutting their hearts out while they were still alive . Reports of 30 thousand people at a time .......

Can we imagine the terror ? ...... The noise ? :) ...... The blood ? ...... The stink ? ...... The piles of dead bodys ? ...... and the psychelogical and psychiatric problems of the people who did it ? ...... The hunted people ? ...... The people that watched ? ...... Then we imagine that with people on mushroom trips ? ...... Whole cultures ...... and ......The set and setting of it ?

A whole culture based on institutionalised ...... BAD TRIPS ?

But then again ...... maybe it was OK and ' Spiritual ' ....... because ...... maybe they were fat old age pensioners that dont own snow boards and cant aford to go on spiritual holidays to colorado ?
“Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.” Albert Einstein