Author Topic: Adderall Extraction  (Read 3049 times)

ADDkid

Adderall Extraction
« on: March 23, 2004, 04:19:00 PM »
The other day, swig got some 20mg adderall (NON-time release), and tried a extraction.  He grinded 1 20mg tablet and poured the powder in a buckner funnel attached to a vacuum filtration flask.  Then small amounts of everclear was poured on top of the powder and the filtrate was poured in a small beaker.  This was boiled untill just enough liquid remained.  Swig was happy when small yellow crystals started to pop out and connect with other small cystals.  Swig was then unhappy when he trid to collect the crystals, which at that point they redissolve in the solution.  So the best thing to do is evp. just a little more of the everclear, and let sit over night.  Swig did not have time to do this, and just threw the product away.

amalgum

Why didn't you just drink the everclear?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 05:42:00 PM »
Why didn't you just drink the everclear?  The alcohol would cause the drug to be absorbed a helluva lot quicker as well, probably causing an oral dose to come on just about as quick as snorting or smoking.

ADDkid

My purpose was not to get high, my purpose was
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »
My purpose was not to get high, my purpose was to isolated (l,d), from the matrix of gak.  If one wants to be good at purifying, one could become excellent by practice with Adderall, and P-fed, which is a challenge.

amalgum

Yeah your right about that.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 03:24:00 AM »
Yeah your right about that.

SWIM used to extract 30's all day long for a friend who injected them (as well as his time released morphines, not fun).  They didn't pose too much of a problem.  Those were the older orange football shaped tablets from Abbott.
Not to long ago SWIM did a half assed attempt at extracting a couple newer 30's (the capsules with the little balls) and it didn't come out so well.

zorilla

mmm adderall
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »

quantum

ADD :)
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2004, 02:32:00 AM »