Author Topic: NH3 A few hints from the well informed...(needed)  (Read 1358 times)

The_Fog

NH3 A few hints from the well informed...(needed)
« on: January 08, 2003, 03:52:00 AM »

Chicken

State information sites
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2003, 04:21:00 AM »
Many state departments of agriculture have very informative sites regarding the usage of NH3 on farms and could most likely be of help to you.  Perhaps you should look into some of the other methods of production available if you are truly to the point where you need to steal the NH3.  Many states have raised the theft of NH3 to a felony, and although production alone is obviously very against the law unless you are a quite experienced thief you run the risk of not only being arrested for a felony, but drawing obvious attention to yourself as a cook.  Secondarily if you are not an experienced chemical handler NH3 is quite dangerous and can be very harmful.  I would think twice about trying to become a thief.  If you already a good cook, stick to what you are good at and expand your knowledge.  Just because I fear for your and others like yourself's saftey I will give you a link to a saftey related site.  I strongly urge you to consider alternatives to theft and mishandling of chemicals however.

http://www.extension.umn.edu/distribution/cropsystems/DC2326.html

The_Fog

good lookin out ...............
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 06:34:00 AM »