The Hive > Tryptamine Chemistry

LSD synthesis

<< < (2/6) > >>

java:
Why don't you grow some morning glory flowers and harvest the seeds, there is a variety that has a high ergot amount , I think they are the heavenly blue . Make it a trallis and grow it on both sides it's a hardy plant and it will give you enough ergot material for your project...........java

Drug_Phreak:
Most of what I found in TFSE regarding this seems to be nonsense. You can't just add a few Ergot strains to a culture medium and expect it to produce a large amount of LSA like you find in Ergot fungus that has been grown on rye etc. Especially in some makeshift laboratory filled with contaminants. Valentine’s culture seems rather crude also. From 2.2 pounds of HBWR you should expect about 0.4 - 3 grams of LSA. Try to get seeds that where actually grown well in Hawaii. Yeah, Morning Glories are a cheaper way to go, but you'll need roughly 2 - 3 times as much seeds. The ones that are highest in LSA are Heavenly Blues, Pearly Gates, and Flying Saucers.

Rhodium:
Most of what I found in TFSE regarding this seems to be nonsense.

Therefore it is a good idea to restrict critical searches like this one to only include posts which has been up-rated (see the checkboxes in TFSE).

crysalis:
UTFSE for "argyreia nervosa" and/or "HBWR", maybe together with "alkaloid extraction".
--- End quote ---

I have searched thats why I stated it as a viable source of LSA. Also theres an extraction method in Smiths book for ergot and woodrose.

Additionally woodrose has been found to have the highest concentration of LSA, heavenly blue and morning glory have 0.02% LSA while woodrose has 0.04%. It is also determined by which variety of nervosa you use, HBWR has been found to have the highest concentrations as stated on this site http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/Website/subcat25.htm (it seems reliable enough).

Where have you managed to find a kilo for $400? Also which currency is that? I've thought extensively about ergot culture although I don't have a clue where to track down a rye farm or another source of ergot alkaloids. And after that actually growing a enough of a culture to provide enough of the precurser is a whole challenge in itself. No one in oz happen to have a few woodrose plants growing out back would you? Because that seems like my only reasonable option.

indole_amine:
I actually don't remember the site anymore; I probably didn't try to memorize it at all, because of the fact that I had found it with google searching for "HBWR" - that's for sure.

I think it was a company located in N.Y./USA, they had four different strains and qualities, I figured back then that the medium quality seeds should work fine, but then again, now I'm unsure if it was 400$ for half or 1 kilo...

Anyway, they can be bought for reasonable prices (even 400 bucks for 0.3g lysergic acid seems like a very reasonable price, even 500 are fine, if you count the reagents needed for extraction and hydrolysis/isomerization.

But since you live in oz, growing virtually thousands of HBWRs should'nt be a problem for you: or do you live in one of the five(?) big cities? Then you have bad luck with growing... Else you should have enough free space, and the weather should be fine, too - at least around summertime/christmas..

(funny country you have!  :) )

No, really: I suspect that you have a quite subtropic climate during summer, so the woodroses can probably even be harvested twice a year, and they for sure contain lots of LSA when growing under such optimal conditions. Growing is by far the cheapest and least suspicious way - if you don't live in a city, that is.

indole_amine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version