The Hive > Methods Discourse

Safrole Isomerization Review

<< < (2/3) > >>

LaBTop:
Yep, not so clear what I meant in my PS.
ALL contributions to your site should have the original posting date in it, so we can see if it is a really old method, which has been covered more recently with some improvements or additions.
These improvements could be linked to there at the bottom then with that nice addy from Lili like Post 123456 (missing) (Stonium: "Re: Kitty, where are you, miss you dearly....", Newbee Forum). They have the date automatically mentioned.
We can much easier attent you to these improvements when you have converted all of them in HTML, and then you can use ev. the HTML posts in the forums here, or doesn't that work?
;) That will improve page hits to your and our site! ;)
An example :
The One Pot Methamphetamine ICE post there is not the same as the latest one. See sticky thread. Made some small but essential changes.
Sorry, it's all in the edit mode done, so you get no new postdate or (1) behind the posts in the forum. Many other edits have been made to those One Pots lately.
The Big scale Leuckart should read instead of 90°C : 60-65°C. That could save some experiments.
Yes, should have mentioned it earlier, but every time I forget it again.
You mentioned the intention to place the sticky thread up there on Rhodium's, asked me if I could convert it to HTML (wtf, it's allready HTML, but a la) so Zooligan offered to get it done, never heard anything from that project anymore. I don't have the skill for it.
In that thread are many improvements to f.e. One Pot Boro methods and Classic performic.
And there will come more for the AA and NH3 ones, I promise.
Btw, am working on it now to get the formatting right again, during many software glitches that has been somewhat chaotic returned from the database.
And working methods, whatever yield, should stay there forever. LT/

WISDOMwillWIN

Rhodium:
Obit: Okay, I have now divided my precursors section into "Organic" and "Inorganic" precursors, which will hopefully help the navigation somewhat.

LabTop: I can not use the HTML code from the Hive at my page, as we use different layout schemes (My layout will become more and more consistent, and will all look like the Safrole Isomerization Review when I'm done with them.

Other changes:

* Updated the ICE synthesis document at my page from the one in your sticky thread
* Added Sunlight's 10% MeNH2 preparation from your sticky thread.
* Changed the distillation temp for methanol to 60-65°C in your huge scale Leuckart writeup.

Other than that, you need to specifically tell me what needs to be updated, and preferably send the writeups to me separately method by method, as I have no idea what you have changed and what you have not. I don't have the time to check your sticky thread and compare what's written there word by word with the docs on my page, but if you continuously inform me of updates (Not just "the sticky thread is updated", but more like "In step 5 of the bla blah method, the amount of solvent has been changed to 50ml").

http://rhodium.lycaeum.org

LaBTop:
Thanks for the updating, and you will get the next ones as you proposed, boss.  ;)  LT/ 

WISDOMwillWIN

foxy2:
Rhodium
You are the man!!!
Your site seems to be growing exponantially these days.
I am continually amazed.
:)  :)  :)
Foxy

Do Your Part To Win The War

Rhodium:
I counted to 63 new links this month on the chemistry archive page alone (it's only on that page I bother to add that "New" icon). I also installed a javascript which automatically removes that icon from the page when the link has been there for a month or more.

I am open to other suggestions - let yourself loose!

http://rhodium.lycaeum.org

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version