The Hive > Methods Discourse

Bromosafrole-DMSO WTF???

<< < (2/4) > >>

yellowjacket:
Funny, SWIM went round and round with that DMSO buisness a while back, and got identical results: brown reddish goo that some bee said was Di-Bromo. The whole process is stinky and somewhat frustrating because the results seem to vary every time you try it. By the By, some sources here list Hbr as watched. SWIM changed his tack worked instead on MMs method and the Baalchemist/Ritter patented performic Al-Hg One Two Combo. SWIM has found everything needed OTC.  

marijuana is the flame, heroin is the fuse, LSD is the bomb!

somniferous:
Howdy,

HBr is definitely watched...

But Ca3O8P2+3H2SO4+6H20 --> 2H3PO4+3(CaSO4 - 2H2O)

and H3PO4 and NaBr will produce HBr gas! All OTC from-

Phosphate rock(fertilizer)
H2SO4(Drain Opener)
NaBr(Spa Sanitizer)

H3PO4 can sometimes be bought as a rust remover as well. But Hypophosphoric acid is more common where I am. (Managuador specifically :) .

Strung by a thin white hot wire,
burning with ecstacy

yellowjacket:
Hey somniferous, howabout a quick writeup? Sounds useful...

marijuana is the flame, heroin is the fuse, LSD is the bomb!

somniferous:
Well, here's the (mixed) results of the nano-scale dream(or nightmare, You must decide :-[  Nothing to do now but DANCE!(Hey, it's my dream. Sue Me!)

After cleaning up, the remaining DMSO mixture is mixed with around 5 times it's volume of cold water. The aqueous portion is then poured off to reveal perhaps .75g of pink clear slime with a fruit loopy odor, distinctly different than the scent of the safrole. Not enough to aminate, but an encouraging result nonetheless. Stay tuned for the next psychotic episode. ;)

667 - Neighbor of the Beast

somniferous:
I haven't ever done the phosphoric acid to HBr conversion but SWIM has and I'm assured that it works. The H2SO4+phosphate rock method of H3PO4 production is widely used and well documented.

As far as a write-up goes, another time perhaps. Anyway, it's all hypothetical until someone loses an eye. :o

Sweet dreams...

I Drank What? -Socrates

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version