Author Topic: quality ignorance  (Read 2538 times)

Quality

quality ignorance
« on: June 27, 2004, 08:01:00 AM »
I must be dense to ask this, but I have to know
 i just ordered some white crosses with a minimum amount of shit in them, actually they claim to be single ingredient,
doubt it but i will deal with that soon, anyway i'm digressing.
 after i ordered them i started to worry because the main ingredient is ephedrine HCL,
now i always assumed ephedrine can be reduced to meth like pseudo,  but I was never willing to put my money down on it, so naturally I have started to get a little scared.
everything i have seen generally is a reduction of pseudo, am i paranoid?, dose it react the same,
,........... i was under the impression that pseudo is used because of ephedrine’s lack of availability, could anyone clear that up for me, can you reduce ephedrine
also, dose anyone have suggestions for condensers, how large should they bee? , i am doing a 10 to 14g reaction, with a 500ml 24/40 joint flask. I have used the search engine, I have read rhodiums, however I have not found a deffinite answer to my ephedrine question, nor have I found anything specific to condensers. So excuse my ignorance, I am trying to correct it, thanks again for any feedback,  just want to fly srtight,

geezmeister

yes, and while you are at it...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 08:18:00 AM »
Two posts of interest:

Post 450147

(LaBTop: "UTFSE:  How to - USE THE FUCKIN SEARCH ENGINE - !", Newbee Forum)

Post 408293

(Rhodium: "The Stimulants Forum FAQ", Stimulants)

ChemoSabe

Personal Legal Safety Ignorance!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 08:38:00 AM »
Bee extremely careful about buying those white crosses. Most of the old outlets that sold them in bulk are now DEA fronts.

So the usual precautions apply

1) Only pay with money orders
2) Never use real name
3) Never have it shipped to your own address

I personally wouldn't even do it using these precaustions these days though.

Bee careful!!!!

Quality

fucccccccccccccccccck
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2004, 08:53:00 AM »
chemosabe, how much is red flaged? i purchased them from an american pharmacy, i purchased one box. however a box contains 347ct 25mg single ingredient ephedrine HCL crosses.
i

ChemoSabe

DEA Brownie Points
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2004, 09:43:00 AM »
Well, any sale at all (if it's a watched venue) and you're on their lists but just don't buy any more or do anything else suspicious with the name and address that you used and you should bee OK.

One small sale is not enough to arouse big suspicions but even getting one brownie point on a DEA list is not a good thing.

Don't make another order though! That should all bee in caps but I don't like to yell.

Quality

geez...........
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »
thank you for pointing me in the direction of the stim. FAQ it's great, do you have any advise concerning my response to chemosabes` reply about the the white crosses? thanks again .

geezmeister

the assumption
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »
The assumption you should make is that any purchase of E or pseudo E that leaves a paper trail leading to your door is a very poor move on your part.  You can do it, certainly. You may even get away with it. It simply is not worth risking the prison term that can accompany law enforcement picking up on the paper trail.

I hope you didn't use a credit card for that purchase with your name and address.... ?

CharlieBigpotato

oops.
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2004, 03:21:00 PM »
may the dream suceed.

and bee your last

Quality

alright i don't feel too good, can anyone...
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2004, 05:10:00 PM »
alright i don't feel too good, can anyone point me in the direction of posts concerning the dea, carnivore, government capabilities, what they legally have access to without warrant, shit like that. 
i can assure you that this will bee the last time i order white fucking crosses off of the internet,
i have been looking over my shoulder all day,
basic logic tells me they probably won't be kicking down my door for one box, especially with everyone shopping on the internet for discounted medications.
, it is just an unnecessary risk that’s going to make me a nut for the next week.
anyway thanks for everything, those post suggestions or web sites would be great if anyone knows of any.

geezmeister

tell them the truth
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2004, 05:23:00 PM »
"I cannot tell a lie. I let my brother in law ship those to this address."

CharlieBigpotato

go ahead and feel good
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2004, 05:37:00 PM »
bee brave.