Author Topic: Capsule filler - Ideas, thoughts please.  (Read 3633 times)

yellium

Yeah, but why give unbelieving wankers free...
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2003, 07:36:00 PM »
Yeah, but why give unbelieving wankers free product?

In other words: why push your product?

nitrous351

respect
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2003, 03:34:00 PM »
It's not about pushing a product. You're missing the whole point. Or maybe you're in the game for different reasons than I am. It's not my job to count money; it's my job to make sure everyone has a good time.

yellium

>respect Precisely.
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2003, 11:09:00 PM »

>respect

Precisely. I can understand that you want to give people a good time. And I don't object to giving things away for free; I object to giving things away to people who obviously (from your words) have no idea what opportunity they've stumbled on. Sure, they've heard all this talk about 'pure product' and 'best high' before. But if they're really worth it, _you don't have to push them_.  

Psychoactive compounds show some similarities with sex:
a) the best stuff is free.
b) you don't force someone to have it.
c) you should not give it away to disrespectful people.

NeoSynthesis

Caps or tabs.. how do you assure active quanitty?
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2003, 03:37:00 AM »

OcoteaCymbarum

By making the proper recipe
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2003, 03:59:00 AM »
Tabs are pressed under a given pressure, and they have a final volume which is consistent. Basically, every pill get the same treatment, so all there is to do is add a given binder with a given drug in the proper ratio. Once properly mixed, the mix will be homogenous and every pill will get the same amount of drugs.

NeoSynthesis

Caps... Tabs... Dosing...
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2003, 05:02:00 AM »

OcoteaCymbarum

Who care whats lost
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2003, 03:02:00 AM »
Hey, if you drop your beer on the floor, will you loose only the alcohol and be left with water?

When you mesure 100ml in a cylinder, do you doubt yourself the next time you do it? If every pill is pressed under the same pressure and has the same final volume volume dont u think they would be the same?

And yes, if properly mixed then it will be equal in every pill which is exactly what they do.

slackdaddy

Thanks for everyone's input.
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2003, 07:00:00 AM »
Thanks for everyone's input.  It is nice to hear your thoughts.

-Many valid points.

Swim has decided he's going to pick up some #3 caps and load by hand, without a machine.  Pure, uncut.  Should be a little easier to maintain consistent doseage, at least for swim.

Thanks again.

OcoteaCymbarum

Glass rods are perfect for size 2 capsules
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2003, 01:26:00 PM »
But I dont know about number 3.
I use number 2 capsule, and a glass rods fits in perfectly, perfect for packing. Have you tried it with a number 3? I wonder if it fits? I think I'll check that out today.

slackdaddy

I haven't used them yet (#3 caps); I was ...
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2003, 04:43:00 AM »
I haven't used them yet (#3 caps); I was planning on just pushing the caps down in the powder 'til they are topped off, and then weighing them for accuracy.

Maybe I should consider #2, I will have to experiment with this.

OcoteaCymbarum

Number 3 are great!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2003, 12:40:00 PM »
Got some yesterday, and when full packed, they pack about 125-135 mg max, perfect for most of us, and you dont have to weigh anything!

slackdaddy

Cool 8-) OC. Thanks!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2003, 12:10:00 AM »