Author Topic: True or not?  (Read 2149 times)

b0pper

True or not?
« on: May 30, 2004, 11:39:00 PM »
I heard that true MDMA does not press into pill form, and can really only come in capsules... is this true or not? Just curious.

Novice

Bullcrap IMO
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 12:35:00 AM »
Like all other substances, MDMA can be pressed into pills. Why would it be impossible, if that's what you mean? Some might require a binder, but this won't make it untrue MDMA :-}

Barium

Simple answer - not true!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »
Simple answer - not true!
Question for you - what does this have to do with chemistry?

jammin

hmm...
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2004, 02:35:00 AM »
All substances cant be pressed to pills.

Try making a THC pill...

Rhodium

Duh
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2004, 03:19:00 AM »
No, but isn't it fairly obvious that solids are being inferred if pill pressing is discussed - liquids have no real compressibility.

unionpacific

Of course pure MDMA can be put into a pill...
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2004, 04:38:00 AM »
Of course pure MDMA can be put into a pill form, all you need is some pill binders mixed in with it before it goes into the pill press.

Where I'm at it's kinda rare to see pills/capsules with pure white mdma in it (for the same price as the other "e" pills) if it were common I'm sure some cartel would purchase a shitload of these pure pills, cut it to shit with meth/whatever and re-press it and make 100,000 more pills than they started with, and can sell for the same price.  It is happening.

Ecstacy Data

(http://www.ecstasydata.org/)

Barium

Duh again
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2004, 12:48:00 PM »
Of course THC could be made into a pill if it was absorbed onto something which was then pressed into a pill and the pill was covered with a coater. But I guess it is simpler and cheaper to dissolve in oil and put it in capsules.