Author Topic: pictures missing  (Read 6089 times)

cyma22002

pictures missing
« on: October 13, 2004, 09:25:00 PM »

Post 207694 (missing)

(Jacked: "Eye Candy", Stimulants)

I cant see the pictures in this post. If there is a reason for it, other than the age of the post being 3 years old, can someone explain to me either here or in private how to resolve said issue?

Also, does anyone have a post with huge crystals and the manner for which to make them? A while back I was able to get crystals that were around 3 inches long, and super thick. Looked like the shit was grown with one of those simthsonian kits.. Now that shit cant be found.

Jade

Looks aren't everything
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 09:46:00 PM »
I can't believe some of you people.  Try some msm.  I think the more you use the bigger the crystals. ;)

cyma22002

yes and no....
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 09:56:00 PM »
Bigger crystals are the craze. I've seen "Sugar" which is an overreduced birtch that will blow your mind. It's nothing but white powder, and it dont make big crystals, but bejesus is it good.

Now, i'm sure 90% of the people asking for ways to make bigger crystals can relate to why their important to those who ask.. But let's just say, bigger is better even if quality isn't!

Scottydog

Other forms of meth (ascorbate)
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 12:02:00 AM »
It is becoming apparent to SWIM that most of the BIG SHARD candy is either the result of rerock via MSM and liquid nitrogen or some of the other forms of meth. i.e (not meth hydrochloride)

Some of the biggest shards he has ever seen, at least from what he has told me, came from methamphetamine ascorbate/citrate. The shards had multiple facets, (Long and six/eight sided) They also had a yellowish/orange tint to the clarity and sugar like cloudiness. The only thing that people had to go on, was that it was meth hcl cut with fructose because of its taste.

The ascorbate that attaches itself to the meth freebase adds 40% weight and is not as powerful of a high and doesn't smoke as well as the HCl, its no wonder everyone thought it was tainted with a "mystery cut" to provide its shard-like appearance. The ascorbate cut is "naturally" built in!

In theory, when every ounce produced, comes out to 1.4 ozs, its no wonder the prices are ROCK bottom. Upon further research, I have now deducted that SWIM and the rumor spreaders were all wrong! Put some vitamin C in your pipe and smoke it!  ::)  

Then again, some users will by-pass pure powder and travel 60 miles to get the artificially produced, MSM rerock and pay a higher price. George Bush loves idiots like these because there are so many of them. Hell, they are bordering on the majority.  :o

Edit: Jacked's pics were the real deal, something you won't find on the streets sold "commercially"

Amnesia

Well why the pictures are gone are just ...
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2004, 12:08:00 AM »
Well why the pictures are gone are just because they have been removed from the server, you know when you upload a pic?
Could either be because the user removed them to make more room or have deleted the account or maybe pics just expire after several years.
Maybe im wrong? any mods care to explain.

By the way, i remember that thread when the pics were up, and it was some REAL NICE eye candy.

Rhodium

http://www.crystalninjas.net
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2004, 06:33:00 AM »
Jacked linked the pictures from

http://www.crystalninjas.net

- a nowadays defunct domain. Therefore they aren't viewable.

cyma22002

Anyone have any access to similar pics?
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »

abominator

Look at these babies
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2004, 05:31:00 PM »

Post 453219 (missing)

(Jacked: "Crystal purity, An indicator", Stimulants)
  This thread contains some terriific looking rextalized goods.  I would suggest reading the whole thread as it contains some excellent recrystillazation tips and explanations of how a crystal grows in a duel solvent atmosphere.

biotechdude

ditto
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »

Post 491596

(SpicyBrown: "Some past creations (pictures)", Stimulants)