Author Topic: Meth Recycled  (Read 7006 times)

localbuilder

Meth Recycled
« on: August 22, 2004, 07:08:00 PM »
When Meth. is vaporized and inhaled. 
Does exhaling into a churning water chamber catch the meth.
Makeing it possible to recycle??

CharlieBigpotato

why not?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 07:48:00 AM »
swim wrote up a bladder-type exhalation catching device in the thread here called 'rxn containment notes for newbees'

water might make it more complicated.

abominator

Here are two posts that relate to your query.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 09:17:00 AM »
Here are two posts that relate to your query.

Post 161481 (missing)

(hey_man: "Re: Holding in the smoke.", The Couch)

Post 161482 (missing)

(dwarfer: "Re: Holding in the smoke.", The Couch)

NaXen

hm
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 03:05:00 PM »
suppose you bubbled the excess vaporized meth through some alcohol, then evaped after a few days/whatever? could work...  8)

abominator

One way swim recycled some
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 05:59:00 PM »
Swim recycled some meth exactly backwards from the way Dwarfer describes.  I had pipe with a chipped end, so I put a peice of 7/8" hose on it.  This collected residual meth from my inhalations.  It was washed out and collected then smoked again...

ChemoSabe

Sucka Tube?
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 07:01:00 PM »
I've heard so much about this mythical "suck-a-tube" device but there are no existing pictures or schematic type diagrams of one anywhere.

For me at least talking about the suckatube without such a visual representation is almost like discussing an abstract mathematical formula. Almost.

Any clear photos, diagrams or even simple crude drawings will be appreciated.

I think the most pertinent point the dwarphster made was this...

If you exhale white smoke you be wasteful.

Any suggestions of "holding it in causing a harmful crystallization in the lungs" are total and complete BS and are only spread by shithead dealers who desire more frequent business from you.

geezmeister

picture this
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 09:31:00 PM »
Picture this: a testube, a two hole stopper, a piece of glass extending from one hole to near the bottom of the tube, and a short piece of glass in the other hole, just long enough to use to hold a vinyl hose about six inches long.

Remover stopper. Insert meth in bottom of test tube. Reinsert stopper. Apply heat until meth begins to vaporize. Inhale slowly.

Yes, its that simple.

NaXen

?
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2004, 05:40:00 PM »
geez- something like this?

this is what swim always dreamed of using:

geezmeister

yep
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »
the top one is a sucker tube. The lower one if made with pyrex glass is a good pipe, but these do tend to break after a while, usually with a good bump still in them... ;D

NaXen

head shops
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2004, 07:18:00 PM »
SWIM has seen these (lower) pipes at headshops next to the glass pot pipes - called 'oilers'?! but lately people have been making their own, which are easily shattered ::)
is there any advantage of the tube over the standard pipe?

ChemoSabe

Thanks for them descriptions and diagrams.
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2004, 04:39:00 AM »
Dwarfer used to have a picture up of a wild, curlycued, Frankenstein's lab, "silly straw" looking glass bong thing that I think he claimed was a deluxe, custom suckatube device. I wish the picture was still up.

I also think I recall one way back in the hazy past by the Atomic Pickle made from a small (125ml maybe?) erlenmeyer flask. But I think it's also vanished.

geezmeister

sucka tube advantage
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2004, 08:49:00 AM »
The sucka tube advantage is that no smoke escapes while using it.

placebo

Now I'm interested, I wanna here more about...
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2004, 02:13:00 AM »
Now I'm interested, I wanna here more about this sucka tube.

Jacked

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2004, 06:57:00 AM »
The air inlet is through the small long tube, this makes it hard for the smoke to rise back up and escape after you get a hit. The pipe with just a hole in the end of it will bellow smoke out compared to the sucka tube...If your that concerned in loosing your shit what the fuck are you smoking it for in the first place. Smoking the shit is very bad on your lungs and besides that it is not the most effective in getting the most bang from your buck even with this sucka tube contraption. Sense meth is a cardiovascular constrictor shooting it gets more and more difficult as time goes on. Snorting it burns the cartilage out from your nasal passage. That leaves two things, booty bumps or ingesting it orally.. I choose the latter..

NaXen

SWIn would tend to agree with Jacked on that...
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2004, 03:50:00 PM »
SWIn would tend to agree with Jacked on that one, the only downside with oral injestion is the fact that it takes awhile to kick in... and smoking/vaporizing it is just plain fun :)

CharlieBigpotato

bad fun
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 06:59:00 PM »

localbuilder

Danger in holding in
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2004, 08:28:00 PM »
I have always been told to exhale right away.  Never understood why.  Is there a health reason not to or is it bull shit like said above?

NaXen

likely myth?
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2004, 11:14:00 PM »
whether you hold in a hit for a long time or take several and exhale quickly, the same amount of shit is gonna come in contact w/ your alveoli/tissues, except more will get absorbed if you hold it in, and less will be wasted...  might be way off course here but thats the way SWIn looks at it.

ChemoSabe

If You Shouldn't Hold then...
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2004, 11:57:00 PM »
you shouldn't inhale at all.

If it's dangerous to hold it in then it shouldn't even be going in there in the first place. There's no documented evidence (that's worth a shit) that holding it in has any worse of an effect than inahling it in the first place.

If you believe that it is harmful to hold it in then I'd say don't be inhaling these vapors at _all_.

If you happen to burn it and are smoking it rather than vaporizing it it supposedly gets transformed into much more potentially harmful stuff. So avoid inhaling the smoke from it if it happens to actually burn.

localbuilder

Vaporizeing to clean
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2004, 10:46:00 PM »
Even after ace. and alc. recrystalizeing, still left with impurities.  Will or can recrystalizing the vapors give a higher purity.