Author Topic: HOW THEY MAKE ICE  (Read 7076 times)

jackhole

HOW THEY MAKE ICE
« on: February 21, 2004, 03:16:00 AM »
Jack was shown how ice is made.  The raw powder, uncut, is barely dissolved in hot alcohol and gently misted above with a light spray of liquid nitrogen.  The alcohol is close to its boiling point.  Upon contact with the nitrogen, the meth in the alcohol literally crystallizes instantly into the large crystals that everyone wonders how to make.  The spraying only takes a few minutes.  This is how one major Mexican DTO does it, and their product is superb.

I hope to have photographs in a few days.  On another note, I have read many posts where bees claim to grow large crystals.  Take pictures of them!  Let's see who can come up with the largest or most interesting crystals.

Post 476977

(wareami: "Jackhole pics", Stimulants)
shows a couple of the largest crystals Jack has grown in the same matter that sugar crystals are grown.  Any bees think they can top the size of those, beecause I'd love to see it! C'mon.  8)

weaz1dls

Hmmm
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2004, 09:44:00 AM »
hope these work, don't have time to spend on it if they don't.

Mr Clump in the light

Mr Clump

This was about the size of a silver dollar in a candle vase/beaker

jackhole

H-H-H-HOLY SHIT!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »
Those are the most beautiful and uniform crystals I have ever seen!  How'd you grow them so uniformly?  Amazing, simply amazing... I'm at a loss for words...  :P

obelisk

uh huh
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2004, 07:34:00 PM »
impressive
ill get back to you on this challenge.
keep up the good work!

beegeez

Cold as ice?
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »
If my memory serves me correctly you can make liquid nitrogen.
Liquid N is made in bulk from the the fractional distillation of liquid air. The basic process involves cooling air to below the boiling point of all the component gases and gradually raising the temperature to allow the boiling off, and subsequent removal, of each gas in turn.
In the case of air, the components boil off in this order:
Nitrogen....-210C
Oxygen......-193C
Argon.......-189C
Carbon dioxode solidifies at -78 C, so it is easily removed
Once the evolved gas, or fraction, has been seperated it can then be cooled down again to make it liquid.
When In Doubt.......MUMBLE

bigdumbnut

Is it possible to substitute the Nitrogen with
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2004, 11:18:00 PM »
Is it possible to substitute the Nitrogen with Argon or CO2? This sounds like a good method but Argon and sometimes CO2 are easily obtained for welding with no credentials

beegeez

Nitro
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2004, 12:27:00 AM »
I suppose you could substitute; but if Credentials?? is what you are worried about, worry no more.  As Nitrogen is just as obtainable with no shows.  For example, one might approach a particular store that has Nitro and explain that your college is doing a science fair experiment and their donation would be appreciated in the form of 'recognition" as to their business at the college.  It's been my experience that they will gladly oblige.
It's amazing what a pretty smile and thank you can do. :)

LoW_JacK

liquid nitrogen
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2004, 04:26:00 PM »
is used as a specimen preserver in livestock breeding. It's expensive as a motherfucker and they just may make you jump through their hoops, but living in my area bull spooge breeders are everywhere. Shit theres so many dairies it sickens me.

frosted

gum remover
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »
Wouldnt gum remover work just as well?  Or is there something in this that would fuck up the shit.  To me, it sounds like a cheap alternative to a huge fucking tank of nitrogen, or argon.  And those pics are fucking sweet! :)

jackhole

Not sure what properties
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2004, 12:56:00 AM »
Well, have you compared the properties of liquid nitrogen and gum remover?  I wouldn't risk botchingn a batch by misting it with gum remover any day.  Just giving you the heads up.

Scottydog

Gum Remover
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2004, 02:08:00 AM »
Swim checked into an MSDS on gum remover and seen that it consisted of an isobutane/propane mix. That shouldn't really adulturate the product?

A second MSDS, showed a mix of dimethyl ether and 1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane (HFC 134a) The formulations will differ depending on brand.

What about freon?

Hematite

So.........
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2004, 07:58:00 PM »
........apart from producing larger crystals which is fine but not necessary, I have always wondered why people are excited about this and other methods like Labtop's for instance that removes H2o over a long duration of controlled cooling etc.
It remains the molecule 'methamphetamine hcl' and as such will be unchanged in its effect on the user given a measured dose, regardless of how you alter it's presentation. Unless I am missing something?...could happen lol. 8)  Is it a market oriented thing?

jackhole

So it'll sell
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »
People won't buy powder where I live because they can't smoke it, and most of them won't even buy small crystals.  Huge crystals, in excess of 1 gram, are the norm, by which all others are judged.  I'd say that 75% of the meth users in my town smoke the stuff.

Scottydog

Yes, strictly market oriented
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2004, 12:18:00 AM »
Swim agrees with you Hematite that it is strictly market oriented. Powder smokes just fine.

There are alot of fresh, inexperienced users. Swim believes they are exactly that. Most of Swim's friends/acquaintances are hip to the fact that most of the shards are of the imitation MSM type variety and that "some" powder will bee far more potent then MOST of the street shards.

But for the majority that are yet unaware; the bigger the shard the quicker the wallet opens, or harder they suck.  ::)

Osmium

This just proves that most meth users are...
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2004, 12:18:00 AM »
This just proves that most meth users are dumbasses. I wonder if it is genetic? It sure enough cannot be drug related since meth hasn't turned me into an idiot (yet).

jackhole

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2004, 12:47:00 AM »
Powder smokes just fine.

Well true, but try telling that to your average user with no chemistry background.  I know people with college degrees in chemistry who use meth and won't use powder because "I can't smoke it, and I don't know what's in it."  If they are big, clear crystals, to them, that is pure meth.  They (nearly everyone) claims one can tell if a cutting agent is present by the clarity and size of the crystals; the clearer and bigger the crystals are, the purer the meth is.  Another popular myth in my neck of the woods is that an acetone wash will remove all cuts.

gluecifer69

Crystal size
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2004, 05:07:00 AM »

They (nearly everyone) claims one can tell if a cutting agent is present by the clarity and size of the crystals; the clearer and bigger the crystals are, the purer the meth is.

Crystal size has no relation to purity of the product!  

Post 453513 (missing)

(Osmium: "Just wanted to add that crystal size, or ...", Stimulants)

These college guys are wrong.  Swim can see the aesthetic value of looking at a big diamond, but who gives a fuck if it is powder or shards as long as it produces the desired effect?

biotechdude

And in two secs it ends up as the identical...
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2004, 05:14:00 AM »
but who gives a fuck if it is powder or shards as long as it produces the desired effect?

And in two secs it ends up as the identical pool in the pipe....or dissolved for IV

geezmeister

yes, but...
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2004, 07:27:00 AM »
The fact that crystals size does not demonstrate purity does not mean that you should skip the recrystallizing step while making meth. Recrystallizing the meth does help remove what impurities remain and gives you cleaner and better dope.

Big or small size is not the point. It is doing the crystallizing itself that gets that last bit of trash out of the product.

Buster_Hymen

That, my friend, is a statement of high ...
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »

>>It sure enough cannot be drug related since meth
>>hasn't turned me into an idiot (yet).

Heheh.

Must... not... comment.