Author Topic: 5-MeO-DMT Recrystaliztion/Wash Solvents?  (Read 4151 times)

Lem2

5-MeO-DMT Recrystaliztion/Wash Solvents?
« on: September 13, 2001, 02:32:00 AM »
I recently got some MeO-DMT from the Poisonous-NonConsumables place, and goddamn! that shit is FUCKING BEIGE >:(  >:(  >:( !! I would like to avoid doing an A/B due to the fact that I only have like 250mg's to work with, so does anyone know of a good solvent(s) to do either a recrystalization or washing of MeO-DMT freebase?

Lilienthal

Re: 5-MeO-DMT Recrystaliztion/Wash Solvents?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2001, 03:56:00 AM »
Beige is good for tryptamines  :)  A/B and most recrystallizations can't remove this color.

foxy2

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2001, 05:45:00 AM »
I wouldn't even try to purify it.  I guarantee that you will lose 50% minimum.  Just smoke it.  A little impurity will not be a big deal since that shit is potent!!!

Do you feel the heat wave sweeping over your brain yet???
;D  ;D  ;)

Do Your Part To Win The War

Lem2

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2001, 05:47:00 AM »
lol, well, after being pissed about their horrible service/packaging(goddamn little foil/plastic envelopes), I guess I was ready to pick a fight. I will definately be ordering from a different source next time. In the mean time, though, I will take your advise, and just shut-up and smoke it. :P

terbium

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2001, 08:57:00 AM »
Yeah, you would think that for the price you pay they could at least put out for a decent vial.

foxy2

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2001, 09:02:00 AM »
So have you felt the heat wave over the brain yet?

That shit is crazy, my pet name for it is "the crazyness"
You can actually feel it saturate the receptors in your brain.

Lem2

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2001, 06:28:00 PM »
lol, "the crazyness", I like that! well, I haven't broken through into the super insane/crazy innerspace that everyone is talking about yet, I have been slowly working up the dose to get a feel for the material. It is still quite weird though, it is almost like tripping on shrooms for 15 minutes! CRAZY! 8)

Also, what is everyone's favorite way to smoke this substance? I have been using a glass speedpipe, but the smoke is SO harsh it makes my lungs hurt for like 5-10 minutes after I smoke it! Since it is a freebase, I would assume one wouldn't loose to terribly much of the substance smoking it through a bong?

foxy2

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2001, 06:55:00 PM »
I used a bowl made of stainless steel pipe.  The actual bowl is very narrow.  Stick a little grass in there then add a knife blade of "the crazyness" and take all in one big hit.

Probably inefficient but works.

Lem2

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2001, 06:58:00 PM »
kewl, swim has a cute little glass pipe(kind bud kind, not speed kind) at home that would work perfectly for that!

foxy2

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2001, 07:11:00 PM »
Make sure you set up the bowl carefully so that the tiny amount of powder gets directly hit with the flame.  Use dry dry shake, not hard nuggets or you will lose most of the 5-meo powder.