Author Topic: meth from dexedrine spansules?  (Read 2787 times)

aztec

meth from dexedrine spansules?
« on: March 02, 2002, 10:01:00 PM »
I have searched TFSE with no luck. Is it possible to make methamphetamine from dexedrine spansules (15mg capsules)? If so, how would swim do this? Thanks!

An attorney for free choice, free speech

Sunlight

Re: meth from dexedrine spansules?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2002, 11:04:00 PM »
Dexedrine is good enough.

aztec

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2002, 06:29:00 AM »
Thanks, Rhodium. I did read that but was unable to decipher it down to a practical method. There were no specifics. Soooo, should swim like to attempt it, there would be a high probability of swim spinning her wheels if not actually hurting herself. I was looking for something like, say, curbshot's nano. This, I know, exposes swim's ignorance when dealing with things of a chemical nature as curbshots nano is so perfect for the neophyte. But is there anything out there lending a clearer path? Sunlight is of the opinion that dexedrine is adequate but swim prefers the other - so I am told. Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Rhodium

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2002, 09:49:00 PM »
I believe you will lose more product trying to extract the tablets, than you would gain in potency by doing the methylation.

catharsis

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2002, 06:20:00 AM »
Try using TFSE, with my handle in your search. I have answered this in my opinion, in the best. Rhodium summed up what i say however.. How many 15mg spansules do you have? 20? lets say you had 20, and everything in extraction worked perfectly.. big bad .3 grams, 300mg.

Now lets be realistic..those 20 pills are filled with yellow and orange time relase balls ... this is gonna be a messy extraction youd be lucky to get 3mg out it.. but the adpet "extractor" might get 150mg?(bullshit)  you're basically flushing perfectlygood d-amphetamine down the sink.

Check out a different method. or plan on wasting a lot of gear..

isiah 3:16, drownin in the heron river judas a hitman for thirty pieces of silver.

masterofpuppets

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2002, 05:01:00 AM »
Rhodium - ru sure that u would loose more product that u would gain by the methylation??  Methinks that if u were very careful 95% extraction would be achievable - how many grams of amphetamine is equivilant to how many grams of meth??

Suicide is man's way of telling God, "You can't fire me—I quit." — Bill Maher, 1995

Rhodium

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2002, 07:52:00 AM »
d-Methamphetamine is roughly twice the potency of d-amphetamine, but with people having such trouble with regular pill extractions, I really doubt that you could achieve such yields even in the extraction step, and then there is the methylation reaction with subsequent purification. It's not worth it if you don't have several grams of amphetamine freebase.

aztec

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2002, 03:54:00 PM »
Thanks for all the input - thus saving one from wasting the 30 perfectly good capsules one may have. It sounds to me that given the yield, one would be better served doing a meth extraction the psuedo way in the end. Perhaps I can contribute something in another forum in return.   

masterofpuppets

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2002, 10:32:00 AM »
Out of interest - does anyone know how much mg of pure amphetamine that a speed freak would consume in a give time compared to that of someone who was using it for medication (ADD or whatever it is used for).

Suicide is man's way of telling God, "You can't fire me—I quit." — Bill Maher, 1995

Rhodium

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2002, 06:33:00 PM »
About 10x as much for people who whats to become wired compared to ADD people who just wants to be normal.