Author Topic: Calling all Canadians?  (Read 4315 times)

DiethylEtherMan

Calling all Canadians?
« on: March 07, 2001, 08:28:00 PM »
Just for shits and giggles, I was wondering if anyone here from Canada could give me the low down on Ketone and the Law (in Canada, of course)? How do the police there react to it? Is it resricted/watched? Any comments and konwledge would be greatly appreciated. If the comments rather of a sensitive nature please PM me. Thanx.

Peace.

DEM

A college degree does not lessen the length of your ears; it only conceals it. --> Elbert Hubbard

If some of us were not so far ahead, the rest of you would not be so far behind!

ChemReack

Re: Calling all Canadians?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2001, 07:12:00 AM »
Hey DEM you might wanna check this out.

http://canada.justice.gc.ca/en/laws/c-38.8/31040.html#rid-31087

The hive gave swim his nest egg. Thankyou everyone!

Methyl_Man

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2001, 10:48:00 AM »
Here's an interesting excerpt from XXX of a company apparently called "XXX edit LT/: NO SOURCES!, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES"; note in particular the very last sentence:

Q: Are there any limitation on the chemicals individuals may order?

A: Until recently there were only a few chemicals that we would not supply to individuals. However our stance on this has changed. We have come to realize that by providing chemical sales over the internet the potential for misuse of the chemicals increases. We have therefore decided that under no circumstances will any of the following chemicals be sold to individuals in either XXXXXXX. Sales to businesses and research institutions will be allowed although we may now request a signed statement of intended use. Students enrolled in undergrad, graduate, or post-graduate study may also qualify based on the nature of any research being done. Again, a signed statement of intended use may be requested as well as proof of enrolment at an accredited university or college.

Chemicals not available to individuals include the following:

Piperonal and Piperidine
Safrole and Isosafrole
Methylamine
Hydroiodic Acid, all concentrations
3,4-Methylenedioxyphenyl-2-propanone
Methyl Ethyl Ketone
Phenylacetic acid
5-Methoxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine
Ketamine (both HCl powder and solutions)
Ephedrine HCl
Psedoephedrine HCl
N-Benzylpiperazine -Added 14/02/01

Please note this is something we have chosen to do and are not obligated to do so under any laws or regulations. We are aware that individuals are able to acquire these chemicals from other distributors.

~~~"There's a methyl to my madness"~~~

DiethylEtherMan

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2001, 06:04:00 PM »
ChemReack: That link gives me an error message...that supposed to happen? My head is spinning...laughs!

MM: Thanx for the tip, bro....You should stick around...to see what the future brings!

Peace.

DEM

Blah, Blah, Blah!

If some of us were not so far ahead, the rest of you would not be so far behind!