Author Topic: Mushroom surface sterilization  (Read 12557 times)

Yachaj

Lockit
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2002, 05:08:00 AM »
GOD: If you do not believe me one thing you can do is  contact the author of the peroxide manuals, ask if he knows Yachaj and if the statements of Yachaj in this thread are true.

thread locked?

Yachaj

bibliopharmacophile

GOD

The methods as I have described do work.
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2002, 09:16:00 AM »
The methods as I have described do work. Between 2000 and 2001 several thousend of kg's of Pleurotus ostreatus were grown this way in Shinyalu (near Kakamega Rainforest, West Kenya). Which was the complete oyster mushroom production of Kenya that year. It was this project which gave me all the confidence I have showed in this thread (and all the confidence I need for follow-up projects).

Exactly, a WOODLOVING species.  The theoretical technique you have been wasting our time with (because you refuse to listen) is growing a GRAIN lover with said technique. :-[ .  How many times does it need to bee spelled out for you before it sinks in?

But I do not see a real application of growing pins on gills. What I promoted was spore germination on gills, to obtain peroxide resistent mycelium for further transfers. And I also advocate the use of young mushrooms as spawn for substrates outdoors.

Yes, I know- jumping around when you get cornered.  Why all the extraneous information to confuse/cloud the issue?  I thought the whole purpose of your banter was to promote indoor cultivation of pc's indoors without the use of sterile technique?

Oh yeah, I might go through all of that trouble to contact that guy, and he just MIGHT come over to this forum to settle some petty dispute.  And he just might know who you are, and the name you post under.  -PLEASE!  Give it a rest will you?

Very transparent and juvenile way to structure your arguments.  How old are you? (rehtorical)
Dont get me wrong, I think its great that you have done all of this research and are willing to contribute here.  The problem I have is all of the waste you produce by refusing to accept critisim and lying in order to back your claims.  Turning this into personal insults/attacks when you get cornered as well.  Maybee I shouldnt have allowed myself to get drawn into that.  Either way, despite the irritation you have caused, I hope you continue to research etc.  PLEASE, just make sure when you propose theoretical techniques, indicate that thats whats beeing done, and allow yourself to bee open to constructive critisism.  This way, everybody stands to benefit here.   

"All that we are is the result of all that we have thought."
-Buddha