Site > Harm Reduction Resources

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

(1/5) > >>

bitterman:
We all pretty much know just what to do...and not to do..Be so very carefui...Please...bitterman
Also...Those dam Fents will kill ya....

Moolybdenum:
.... and don't smoke something in a joint unless you rolled it or ya trust who did..... once took two hits from a joint and woke up some 36 hours later in neuro-trauma i.c.u. as a John doe, catheter in my dick and neurologist reports grand mal seizures with presence of "two unknown chemicals" (what tests they used is a question) most likely a synthetic cannabinoid of some kind I imagine.  Throat raw for over a week from the tube,  thankful that I was kept alive , by strangers, despite all I lost that day, I kept by grace the foundation, the life..... the people who I was with, whom I had given a ride from the labor hall, also decided to Steal my car with my keys from my pocket.  Thankful no permanent damage to brain, as far as anyone can tell.....

Lipbalm:

--- Quote from: Moolybdenum on July 27, 2016, 05:12:03 AM ---.... and don't smoke something in a joint unless you rolled it or ya trust who did..... once took two hits from a joint and woke up some 36 hours later in neuro-trauma i.c.u. as a John doe, catheter in my dick and neurologist reports grand mal seizures with presence of "two unknown chemicals" (what tests they used is a question) most likely a synthetic cannabinoid of some kind I imagine.  Throat raw for over a week from the tube,  thankful that I was kept alive , by strangers, despite all I lost that day, I kept by grace the foundation, the life..... the people who I was with, whom I had given a ride from the labor hall, also decided to Steal my car with my keys from my pocket.  Thankful no permanent damage to brain, as far as anyone can tell.....

--- End quote ---

Holy fuck. That is crazy. Two damn hits. Fuck. People should probably never touch drugs again unless they made it themselves after hearing that.

Tsathoggua:
Makes one wonder if it were not one of the 1-fluoroalkylindole/indazole cannabinoids that can metabolize to fluoroacetate (in and of itself just the same, good fucking reason to make it yourself, that vendors are willing or too stupid not to know, and release compounds that produce deadly metabolic toxins on a level with some nerve agents in terms of LD:50.)

Some of those cannabinoids are plain iffy even if they cannot undergo such metabolic toxification. Used a mix of 5-fluoropentyl-AKB-48 and AKB-48 once to get out of a mugging. Offered the two erstwhile muggers, a bong of the mix before things degenerated into outright hostilities. One toke...fucker dropped like a stone, started seizing and ended up being carted off in an ambulance, as the bowl the fucker hit was enough to keep someone stoned for hours and of course being greedy and stupid, he took it in one go. Was funny as fuck to watch, he must have lasted 3-4 seconds before dropping as if he'd just been shot.

Tsathoggua:
Those someones would have assaulted Toady, and taken everything Tsath had, they were street scum and thugs. Yes he poisoned them and he would do it again. Not the first time either. Someone threatened to rape him too once, after first physically assaulting him, so he got taken down with a combination biological agent and nicotine poisoning.

Don't know if it extirpated the scumbag totally, but he got rushed to hospital and Tsath' never saw him again.

If someone poses such an immediate and direct threat-you wouldn't complain if Tsath' had simply kicked the fuck out of someone doing the same thing, so why, WHY would using poison be different. And toady, he wishes to state clearly, was NOT giving you shit about harm reduction.

But yes, he poisoned those two, and another, and you know what? he isn't sorry, doesn't regret it and will do it again if threatened with danger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version