Site > Harm Reduction Resources

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

<< < (2/5) > >>

spice:
maybe it would be better to not frequent such areas and/or be around this type of element
of course, the type of substances one uses tend to influence the activities and atmospherics one surrounds oneself with.

I surely do not see how any serious work with psychedelics could be going on, if your psyche is in this kind of shape

spice:

--- Quote from: Moolybdenum on July 27, 2016, 05:12:03 AM ---.... and don't smoke something in a joint unless you rolled it or ya trust who did..... once took two hits from a joint and woke up some 36 hours later in neuro-trauma i.c.u. as a John doe, catheter in my dick and neurologist reports grand mal seizures with presence of "two unknown chemicals" (what tests they used is a question) most likely a synthetic cannabinoid of some kind I imagine.  Throat raw for over a week from the tube,  thankful that I was kept alive , by strangers, despite all I lost that day, I kept by grace the foundation, the life..... the people who I was with, whom I had given a ride from the labor hall, also decided to Steal my car with my keys from my pocket.  Thankful no permanent damage to brain, as far as anyone can tell.....

--- End quote ---

fuuuuck thats scary

glad you made it back moo

Tsathoggua:
Yes, Tsath' quite agrees, aside from your observation regarding psychedelics.

And he doesn't hang around that kind of element as a rule. Neither by choice, nor knowingly. These two fuckers acted fine until they got to a point where there wouldn't be witnesses, then suddenly turned on him. Two against one, and Tsath was at the time not in good physical shape, as his joints had flared up badly, as had his autoimmune issues. He merely made good use of the most field-expedient method of removing the threat. The wouldbe rapist, Tsath' COULDN'T have avoided the prick. He tried, but the very fact of keeping himself to himself seemed to trigger hostility more than anything. He was banged up at the time and had nowhere TO go. There quite simply was no other option, the guy was your typical noxious thug, a meathead and real hardcase. Tsath' isn't too bad at dishing out what is dished out to him, usually, joint issues aside. When the autoimmune crap flares up he can only move with difficulty.

Meathead guy on the other hand was too much, way too much to take down with his fists, and as for the right or wrong of it, if someone were to come after you repeatedly, beat the shite out of you who you have no means of escape from nor means to otherwise prevent being subjected to violence, who then makes it clear they want you raped then dead. Would you stand by and permit that to come to pass, if a means is available to you to prevent it from doing so?

Tsath' doesn't think so. Don't get him wrong, he isn't a bad guy, well he doesn't think so anyway. Actually, he keeps himself to himself, in every respect, and in terms of interactions with other people, he simply believes in treating people how he himself is treated. No more, no less. Give respect, and treat honorably, and Tsath' will do the same. Try to abuse him on the other hand, and the person who intends on doing so will reap what they sow.

spice:
let me clarify; maybe instead of 'serious work' I should have said 'serious psychological progress' towards some degree of
peaceful, happy existence. Not everyone agrees with me, surely, but down inside I am a flower child, I think peace and happiness is a state of mind that can be arrived at if one is thoughtful and open inside with help (sometimes it helps I have known many people that see zero difference between mdma and cocaine, and treat them both the same, and they treat people the same whether they took mdma or meth or coke).

I call these kind of people 'joyriders', and there's nothing wrong with that, but....thats where my 21 year old kid is at right now, and I consider it a frivolous attitude towards a serious subject.

But

sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Tsathoggua:
Well Tsath' isn't a hippy or anything, he is just...well...him.

But he'll treat anyone well as long as they treat toady well. But if people suddenly turn thuggish on him, or his back is forced up against the wall, then he has two choices. Stand there and get a beating or worse; or act to neutralize the threat. He chooses the latter. He doesn't go around visiting the hurt on other people, that is to say, he never initiates the violence, but he WILL defend himself against those who would hurt him, and if someone would choose to harm those he loves...then gods fucking help the bastards.

He just isn't particular selective about the methods that he employs. Simply put, he will do whatever is most field expedient. Although he vastly prefers to use his intellect to solve such unwanted issues, he will use physical force where it is requisite, but it was far simpler to poison those three fuckwits.

Flower child...well, not the tie-dyed hippy type, but he IS an animal lover and cares an awful lot about nature, and the way people think nothing these days about befouling it, its disgusting, isn't it? You wouldn't bloody believe the sheer volume of garbage that he has to bag up and dispose of on the way home from his mushroom-picking forays.

But his existence, IS peaceful. Unless someone else first violates that peace, then he stays that way. If not, then he just acts to restore his right to live life, and keep himself to himself. Not his fault if some thuggish dirtbag decides to try and fuck him up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version