Author Topic: What would happen if...  (Read 3588 times)

k0dog

What would happen if...
« on: July 16, 2003, 02:18:00 PM »
What would happen if you reduceed epinephrine (adrenaline) with rp/I2??? would anything possive come of this?
Just thinking that ephedrine is very similar to arenaline... so many they would have a similar effect if reduced... any thoughts

amalgum

If I'm not mistaken that would yeild ...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 03:04:00 PM »
If I'm not mistaken that would yeild 3,4-dihydroxy-methylphenethylamine (3,4-OH-MPEA).  Methyleneation of the hydroxy's will result in 3,4-MDMPEA, probably inactive like 3,4-MDPEA.  To bad the chain is configured PEA style, and not amphetamine style.  Then the rp/I2 would yeild 3,4-OH-MA.  Which upon methyleneation would give rise to MDMA.

k0dog

Thanks...
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 09:40:00 PM »
Thanks for answering...

imaphatbastard

pure adreneline
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 02:02:00 AM »
whenever swifb used to go to this particularly large shopping center. he always wondered why the the inhalors that contained epinphedrine were always sold out everytime he went there. once he saw there was a few there next day they were cleaned out.he then learned that the slammers love it and spice up there chilly by adding an inhalor or two to each batch.swifb tried some chilly with some andreneline in it and it just wasnt the kinda high he was used to or desired.