Author Topic: Microcrystalline cellulose and humidity  (Read 5771 times)

Crack_Raider

You know, there is a good chance that he's just ...
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2002, 11:21:00 AM »
You know, there is a good chance that he's just some kid lying about all this stuff; and if the government pursues him on this it will be just a waste of money and pigpower.

SaintCyril

Not an AOL user
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2002, 11:39:00 AM »
I have never used AOL in my life.
I use a cable modem. . .
Cy

We are the people that your parents warned you about.

Flip

A good businessman knows when to cut his losses
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2002, 12:57:00 PM »
And you are obviously NOT a business man.

So if I am lying,

you wouldn't mind me publishing the tracert results huh? ;)
................Maybe get rid of a few of those X's huh? ;)

I would never imagine doing this to ANY bee, but if you continually insist that this information is incorrect, and that I am lying, I can only assume that what you sent me is safe to publish.  As you can see your options are few.  I'm sure that the authorities and organizations that watch this board would LOVE to check out this b.s you post by visiting your home address.

Just so I can make this perfectly clear to you, you basically took all of the information about your service, yourself, and your location, made a nice little fucking chart of it, and sent it to a perfect stranger who was making deragatory comments about you; PM'ed under the clever title "On Proxies", I suppose to refute my statement that you did not know what one is.  In doing so you proved yourself exponentially dumber.

Although in my criticisms of members of this board in the past have tended to be completely objective, you take the cake buddy.  Any number of government agencies would already be at your door if they knew what I knew.

You are an outright dumbass

I hate to resort to any kind of name calling, but this is the truth.  Imagine, what if I were a cop huh?  Imagine the DEA busting down your door huh?  This would have already happened if the authorities had the info you sent me.  And I suspect it will likely happen anyway, given your intelligence.  If anything you should change your account so you won't experience the lingering knowledge that I have this information, in addition to the fact that you have a level of security on your connection that I could wipe my ass with.

If you indeed are who you claim to be then you should be aware at this point that for your own sake it would be wise to cease your account immediately until you can establish a better connection under a name I would not associate with you.  Just so you know, that is not a threat, but do you really trust me implicitly?  With your posts on this board virtually amounting to conspiracy?

If you DO continue your account it is pretty obvious you are just some kid with nothing at risk who does a little bit of research and a LOT of bragging, or perhaps a cop.

"Holy shit, would you look at that?"  - Flip (8/4/2002)

Diggity

Re: what if I were a cop huh?
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2002, 01:36:00 PM »

what if I were a cop huh?  Imagine the DEA busting down your door huh?  This would have already happened if the authorities had the info you sent me. 

Not necessarily. For all you know (and the DEA) he's talking out his ass. I have reason to beiieve he is not, but whatever, either way it doesn't belong here. And it's not as easy as 1.2.3 get him. That would open them up to lots and lots of lawsuits and other fun things. An investigation needs to be conducted. And seriouly Flip, why the threats of giving out what you beleive is his IP? Even if he was full of shit, that type of retailiation is unhealthy for both parties.

SMoke a joint and cap up that powda!!! I dont know 1 person that would eat a press of anything. Powda is pimp type playa shit. You know what your gettin, you got what you want.

& I'm, somethin of a phenom, 1 puff of da cron, I'm un-stopable.   

Rhodium

OFF TOPIC
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2002, 02:13:00 PM »
This thread is getting monstrously off topic.

People: If you want to discuss Cyril any further, do that in PM please.

Cyril: If you want to avoid being disliked by the moderators and users here, please no more discussions relating to large-scale distribution of anything in present or future tense, only in past tense, if at all.