Author Topic: MM's Al/HG Condenser H2O Temperature  (Read 5323 times)

humidbeing

You're cool osmium.
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2002, 09:42:00 PM »
You're cool osmium.

CG I miss you sweety, I really do.

goiterjoe

what's up with using baggies
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2002, 08:17:00 AM »
don't you people package with wax paper like normal people?  I couldn't imagine dumping powder into a baggie.

All paths are the same: they lead nowhere

Rhodium

Why are you dumping MDMA.
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2002, 08:38:00 AM »
Why are you dumping MDMA.HCl into "baggies", when it belongs in gelatin capsules? With a drug like meth where the dosage is entirely random, I can understand the ziplock distribution, but not when it comes to MDMA, where "one dose fits all". How can you be sure that people further down the line will re-package it into proper doses? If anyone has a good scale and knowledge of a correct dose, it should be the chemist himself.

Osmium

> Why are you dumping MDMA.
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2002, 01:30:00 PM »
> Why are you dumping MDMA.HCl into "baggies", when it belongs in gelatin capsules?

Because I stored some stuff that way. It's much less suspicious to show up with a small baggy of white powder at work and weight it on one of the scales there than handling empty caps in the weighting room.
It's also possible that (many moons ago, when I was still young and stupid) used a baggy to ship stuff from A to B, I really can't remember the details.

I'm not fat just horizontally disproportionate.

goiterjoe

gelatin capsules come apart
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2002, 01:59:00 PM »
It doesn't take much effort for the person to skim off the top of the capsules after you took the effort to put them together.  It pisses me off that people will do this, but nevertheless it happens.  I always package MDMA in capsules if someone else was getting it, but I always carried speed in wax paper.  If I was going to split the MDMA among a small group of friends who like to snort things, I would package it up in wax paper and split it out later.

All paths are the same: they lead nowhere

wyndowlicker

This is where the press comes to play!
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2002, 07:11:00 PM »
Here is my observations.people will cut 12 pill out of a gram.Make it so noone rolls well.Pressies are what everone wants because they no no better.Clubbers dont like pure MDMA they like it dirty.With "Heroin"or speedy.The few that I actually think might understand that H isnt in anyones pills and why.Usually dont believe me.Or care for that matter.As long as they get what they want.Alright you want it speedy how would a 60% caff. cut treat you?Good?Have a nice day!Most are like I wanna go dance on it not Fuck,or bee so fucked up I cant go out.Gotta fix that. :P Ever tell anyone that dirty pill has too much HCL or mercury in it?The look is priceless.Just dont do it around close friends or they night think your crazy or worse .Fair warning! :P

You can tell the queen of diamonds,by the way that she shines.-GD

Bwiti

use methylamine..
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2002, 10:46:00 AM »
"But you are missing the point, you guys should reduce the MeNH2 separately from the ketone, suddenly th reaction will be MUCH more controllable and yields will usually go up too."

Yes, this way additions can be done quicker, and it can be done under pressure to increase yield without getting out of control. Btw, by under pressure, I mean rigging the reaction vessel to a devise similar to an RP/I push-pull. Peace! 8)

Love my country, fear my government.

Rhodium

What kind of pressure would result if the Al/Hg ...
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2002, 11:22:00 AM »
What kind of pressure would result if the Al/Hg reductive amination was performed in a closed pressure vessel? If completely gas tight, no methylamine would escape, and the reaction would be forced towards product amine, as MDMA takes way less space than methylamine + ketone + hydrogen. The increased pressure would make the reaction run even hotter, so the pressure vessel would need to be properly dimensioned.

Barium

Rhodium: I found something about just that a ...
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2002, 08:43:00 AM »
Rhodium:

I found something about just that a while ago. Reductive alkylations with P2P, MeNH2 or EtNH2, Al(Hg) in Et2O. If I remember correctly the pressure increase wasn´t too extreme. I´ll dig it up.

Catalytic hydrogenation freak

lab_bitch

If you use nitro as an amine source, you'd better ...
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2002, 10:49:00 AM »
If you use nitro as an amine source, you'd better have a hell of a heat exchanger.