Author Topic: A lil more potent LSA?  (Read 3033 times)

Sektor7G

A lil more potent LSA?
« on: January 07, 2002, 08:47:00 PM »
I have recently been very intrested in the LSA extraction method. In one synth it says that anywhere from 15g to 20g of this stuff has to be ingested to even get a good trip off of it. I was just wandering if there was any process out there where you can mabey take this like one or two steps further and just make it a lil more potent, without haveing to go through the DANGEROUS process of makeing it into LSD, so you dont have to eat that much of it?

pickler

Re: A lil more potent LSA?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2002, 08:49:00 PM »
nope

Sektor7G

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2002, 09:01:00 PM »
Could you crystalize it? or is that another way of saying LSD synth? :P  If you cant do that, then this sounds like a project for some witty chemist to start researching!!

bujinkan

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2002, 09:34:00 PM »
dangerous? someones been reading michael valentine.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/SP-4406/4406-028.jpg

Lilienthal

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2002, 01:59:00 AM »
The effects of LSA = lysergic acid amide are not at all like LSD and 15 - 20 g would definitely kill you. And sure, it can be crystallized if you are an experienced chemist.

Sektor7G

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2002, 12:51:00 PM »
Well at the address below, it says to consume about 15-20g of the LSA product, if its wrong then they should fix it before someone kills themself.

Oh yea, someone crystalize this shit and then tell me how it goes

http://www.totse.com/files/FA049/make.htm

:o

hest

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2002, 01:00:00 PM »
Dont they say 20g of mornig g. or 15g of Bab.Wo. rose SEEDS, that not the same.
sure 15-30g off LSA would bee nice to have (thats at least 5g of acid :-)

Sektor7G

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2002, 01:05:00 PM »
Sektor7G: Slaps himself in da face!!!

Opps i didnt read it right, but i see now!

pickler

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2002, 08:43:00 AM »
Look at Lycaeum. It says there for HBWR to eat about 6 to 7 seeds after scraping the coating off.

slappy

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2002, 12:17:00 PM »

I was just wandering if there was any process out there where you can mabey take this like one or two steps further and just make it a lil more potent, without haveing to go through the DANGEROUS process of makeing it into LSD, so you dont have to eat that much of it?
Could you crystalize it? or is that another way of saying LSD synth? If you cant do that, then this sounds like a project for some witty chemist to start researching!!
Oh yea, someone crystalize this shit and then tell me how it goes

Dude, you're a fucking idiot. Stop cluttering up the forum with your stupidity and go buy some blotter. Spellcheck would probably be helpful too.

Sektor7G

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2002, 02:28:00 PM »
Well as far as the post is concerned, im new and still dont know much. Sorry to get your panties in a wad.

pickler

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2002, 06:21:00 PM »
Everyone was new at one time. THat's why there is a search engine. your question was probably asked already. Think about it for a sec. your trying to make extract illegal substances!!!Do some research like everyone else has! No one is going to hold your hand and walk you through every step!READ READ AND LEARN LEARN.