Author Topic: 5meo-dipt and tableting  (Read 6481 times)

SaintCyril

5meo-dipt and tableting
« on: July 12, 2002, 03:21:00 PM »
Okay so if someone were to currently be using a ball mill combined with a V type mixer and a 4T press with a number of differnt die sets ect. What would be the propewr method to go about production of a tablet containing 5meo-dipt. 

The problem that is faced is the smal amount or active ingredient vs. the total size of the tablet.  I can go down to 5mm, and use binders, ect for the rest, but I am concearned about proper mixing of a 10mg dosage unit is a 100mg tablet, the margin for mis mixing is too large for saftey and also for quality control of the product, too much or too little.

Fluid bed granulation seems to be an attractive method for mixing and dispersal of the tryptamine, but then again fluid bed granulation machines are a little out of the old price range for an experiment at $15,000, if I knew for a fact I could hold a +/-1mg tolerance with that sort of mixing I would go for it, but. . .

A large scale production of 5meo-Dipt seems to be in order, however this problem evades me.

I have also considered using many very small gel capsules, but then again the price for a filling machine is close to $15,000, seems a bit wasteful with a lab full of tableting equipment.  With a production goal of 100,000 tablets hand measuring is out of the question.

Ideas would be helpful, perhaps if we can get the method down for 5meo-dipt 5meo-amt at a 3-5mg dosage could also be accomplished, or any of the other low dosage types of tryptamines. 

Cyril

So you need a precursor to a pecursor, just to make a precursor

foxy2

Why?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2002, 03:34:00 PM »
In all honesty I don't think its really a commodity drug that people are interested in injesting in large quantities.

Maybe it just me?
I'd rather eat some mushrooms

Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

SaintCyril

Cost effective
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2002, 03:42:00 PM »
It howvere is highly cost effective, and if you have established channels to distribute it through, a little here a little there, a little everywhere, then you can make a substantial profit, I would admit it wouldn't be my first product of choice for production, but when you need to just add to the menue eventually this idea comes up.  If I had a spare ounce of crystal LSD around or for that matter a way to get it I would gladly spend all my time on that.  You see what I am saying eventually you can only produce so much of this or that and you start to think about press down time, and what you could do with it, especially if it involves multiple presses, you satrt to think at 9,000 tablets an hour, with 3 presses not running you are down 27,000 tablets an hour, but eventually with only one or two products you max out your distribution network, and then you wonder, what if. . . .

Cyril
Sometimes I miss just trying to get high.

yellium

If you think drugs are just another way to make a ...
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2002, 04:49:00 PM »
If you think drugs are just another way to make a buck, you haven't had enough drugs.

SaintCyril

Enough?
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2002, 06:25:00 PM »
Not that I need to explain this, but for myself I would gladly enjoy the alter states of conciousness and the fun have had with an entire plethora of chemicals; I personally also would skip even having to make money or having to spend it for that matter, however in this world we aquire debts, and sometimes the ppl we have to pay off just have us work for them instead. . . and if for them drugs are just another way to make a buck then you have to take that approach too.

Cy
PS I never learned anything I know, to learn to make money, I learned how to do it becuase it is what I enjoy to do, but as situations demand you have to extend your knowledge to them. 

GOD

swim doesnt bee-lieve that foxy is a very ...
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2002, 06:34:00 PM »
swim doesnt bee-lieve that foxy is a very marketable substance.  Out of twenty to thirty friends who have tried it, all too often swim hears "what the fuck man... I dont feel nuthin'" - freakin idiots never listen to swim when he tells 'em that if theyve been drinking alot, the effects will bee dulled (or that they'll end up burping up puke like a baby).  Swim doesnt suggest sales, but if he did- he'd tell whomever to stick with the tried and true if they are looking for money.  Especially when dealing with 'research' chems.  They call 'em that for a reason.  How much study has been put into finding their toxicity?  Long term effects?

Beesides, your gonna ruin swims ability to 'research' in the process.  Then swims gonna bee forced to track you down and beat you with his prostheic leg. >:(

when someone asks what the sound of one hand clapping sounds like, you should smack them in the ear.

foxy2

yes
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2002, 06:53:00 PM »
Beesides, your gonna ruin swims ability to 'research' in the process.  Then swims gonna bee forced to track you down and beat you with his prostheic leg.

Don't fuck everyone else over.  Bee a real drug dealer and sell something illegal!!!

Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

SaintCyril

Okay, okay
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2002, 07:03:00 PM »
Well I may agree with you about the 5meo-dipt, but what about TFMPP/BZP combo pill.  Thats the other choice.

Cy

GOD

why dont swiy get off his stinky little bottom ...
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2002, 07:10:00 PM »
why dont swiy get off his stinky little bottom and learn a few synths.  MDMA or meth could probably pay for swiys speech therapy classes, plus put a little spending money in his pocket.  If swiy got the money up for a press or tableting machine...and safely procured said items, he MUST have some ingenuity and some drive.  USE IT!  Dont bee a lazy ass and fuck things up for your fellow bee's.

when someone asks what the sound of one hand clapping sounds like, you should smack them in the ear.

Trenchcoat

Selling research chems is very very hard.
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2002, 08:37:00 PM »
Selling research chems is very very hard. My neighbor has a pet turtle who got 20 pressed tabs of a research chem and tried to sell them. Nobody wants them. Some people will try them with you but even they won't buy them. Just get the idea out of your head and save yourself a lot of trouble.

Better loving through chemistry.

scarmani

No Good
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2002, 10:08:00 AM »
Not only would this either be unethical or unprofitable (depending on swiy's representation of the product)-- but on top of that, tableting has nothing to do with tryptamine Chemistry.

stop, drop & roll

SaintCyril

Tryptamine chemistry
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2002, 10:12:00 AM »
Mucshrooms hav ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with TRYPTAMINE chemistry yet they keep finding thier way in this forum. . . .

Cy

yellium

Bollocks. The main psychoactive component in ...
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2002, 10:36:00 AM »
Bollocks. The main psychoactive component in mushrooms is pcylocibin, which is a tryptamine.

And don't try to weasle your way out of your post. There's a difference between `trying to get the cost of $400 for a gram of 5-meodipt' back, and `making 27.000 pills per hour'.

GOD

$400 for a gram of foxy is quite expensive...
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2002, 11:26:00 AM »
$400 for a gram of foxy is quite expensive...swim has seen it for $150.  7mg's from this source produces a very pleasant research experiance......

i FEEL funny.

yellium

Sorry, I didn't bother to look up the current ...
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2002, 12:02:00 PM »
Sorry, I didn't bother to look up the current price for 5meo-dipt.  But my point still stands: even if you have to spend $200 for 1 g of foxy, that means about $2-$4 per dosage. That's comparable to buying somebody a drink.

carboxyl

ahem
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2002, 05:53:00 PM »
mushrooms have EVERYTHING to do with tryptamine chemistry. i would also suggest you save your time and money on tableting your 5-meo-dipt. the public would be very hard to sell on 5-meo-dipt. just my personal opinion from accidentily spilling some on my dinner that i was eating in the lab. i realized what i had done afterwards. i use this as an example of bad lab practice that no one should follow ;) . don't even sell it as something it isn't if you do tablet it. just trying to save you some time and energy. wow a production goal of 100,000 tablets. unless you already have a distribution system set up, i'd suggest stop now because there is no way any large scale distribution organization is going to let you in with 5-meo-dipt. it just doesn't have the capacity to get that big with the competition of other drugs.

A.D.I.D.A.R.

GOD

Max, as your lawyer, I reccomend you take 7mg of ...
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2002, 06:59:00 PM »
Max,

as your lawyer, I reccomend you take 7mg of foxy and lock yourself in the bedroom with the missus.
VERY VERY VERY pro-sexual drug.  Moreso than GHB.  Although the drip is nasty as hell, swim finds much less bodyload if he doesnt put the stuff in his stomach.

i FEEL funny.

Rhodium

"...I had weighed correctly, I simply picked up ...
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2002, 03:53:00 PM »
"...I had weighed correctly, I simply picked up the wrong vial..." - Pihkal #20

fitzhugh_ludlow

OK foxy sucks
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2002, 10:29:00 PM »
Is there any legal tryptamine that people would like as much as acid or 'e'?

SaintCyril

What people like doesn't matter
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2002, 06:07:00 PM »
It's the ability for it to be sold in bulk at a large level with a large profit margin available for each level and allows for even the end users to have a price that allows for small qtys ie 10 or 100 tablets to be sold for profit.  This is true of both acid an extasy.  With a large profit margin at all levels of transfer bulk whole sale, whole sale, commercial bulk, commercial, street level.  This is what we need, and in the lab easy and cheap enough production of the "legal" chem. 

It's all about the pricing structure, not what ppl like.

Cy

So you need a precursor to a pecursor, just to make a precursor thats what the people told me . . .