Author Topic: 5meo-dipt and tableting  (Read 6448 times)

GOD

Swim has to disagree.
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2002, 07:37:00 PM »
Swim has to disagree.  Ya dont see people selling datura and making big bucks do you?  What about ayahuasca?  Certain drugs lack mass appeal (good thing too).  Its kind of like a restaurant that caters to a certain delicacy, there is a SMALL percentage of the population that actually likes to try new things, and from that SMALL percentage, there will bee the ones who actually like the food, and from that SMALL percentage will bee the main consumers of said product/food who are actuallt 'into it' enough to eat it on a regular basis.
Combine that 'axiom' with a drug that gives verying effects and you have yourself a poor candidate.

Swim'll say it again, get off the hiney and learn a synth or two...It'll pay you back, probably much more than you anticipate.  Selling 'legal' research chems for ingestion is illegal and you WILL find yourself consumed by the vagueness of the law...analogue act..conspiracy etc... they can still fuck you, and believe me, they will! All it takes is for a few retards to get caught selling them, or having them on their person for a routine traffic stop, and then the ball will bee set in motion (I beelieve it already is if you stop and look at what happened to JLF on sept 11, the OTHER terrorist attack on America by its own government)
Swim is pleading with you, he enjoys 'research', please dont ruin it for him.  If you must sell them, do it through a legal venue- you seem to have some intelligent ideas (regarding the PM)- go the legal route!

i FEEL funny.

ClearLight

5meo-dmt
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2002, 12:18:00 AM »

Cl's had significant experience with this, once at 18 mgs and others in 7-13 mg range...

Max, take something in the range god suggests, wait an hour and then have fun with missmax... Whatever you focus on, is enhanced... otherwise, it's boring...there is a compartmentalization of your experience that does not lend to introspection or expanded conciousness, just a drill down experience...

However, when what you are drilling into is a sweet warm pussy, then every nuance, fold, tingling sensation has a 10-50x sensitivity and connection... you'll really LIKE that one... all the erogenous zones are hyper available...

The grand wizard suggested 4mgs to me as a nice prelim to excellent sex...which cuts the length down to a manageable 4-5 hours..

Infinite Radiant Light - THKRA

catseye1

might be wasting your breath
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2002, 12:16:00 PM »
I don't think St. cyril read the case of these three guys a few months ago, in North Carolina, I think, ones already plead out for selling 5meo-dipt, guy who plead out took a 5meo-dipt tab right in front undercover dispelling any deniability that it WASN'T for CONSUMPTION. and as research chemical NOT for consumption, that's is the ONLY possible legal way to sell it. So, hmm wonder how far that "I'm only selling this to you with the understanding that you will not consume it, will go"? Forget how much time he's getting but he's going to PRISON, not the county jail.

SaintCyril

Oh no not the FDA
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2002, 12:56:00 PM »
Okay if it was a person's bussiness to be making and distributing illict or non illicit chemicals then the choice if the popularity, distribution channels, ect existed would be to sell them via a route with the least legal resistance. If in this scenario you were talking about millions of tablets you would not be concearned with the "catching on" or them "figuring it out."  In this case you would already have lawyers and you would confer with them the best way to go about walking the legal line.  Here is the answer.

Okay research chemicals are NOT called research chems becvause they are for research use or anything like that.  They are called research chemicals beacuase of a loop whole in the fedral analouge act which states that said analogs of illeagle chemicals which are solely for research purposes and not human consumption (ie JF's disclamer) will still be unregulated/controlled chemicals.  The only way that they become illeagle are when they are sold for human consumption, or sold as something they aren't.  Most states have a law which allows for equal punishment for selling a fake drug as something else.  So in powder form it is not illeagel.  Now if you could show conspiracy to distribute for human consumption, then there would be your first charge.  Look into what might be a good cover, file for a CORPORATION, and use it to purchase and OWN the compounds.  It is difficult to go after a cor[poration in court for owning a legal compound, and difficult to show illeagle intent just by ownership, from there carry on with it as if it were a 100% illict drug.  Okay so now you get busted with 500,000 tablets of TFMPP, okay so who is coming after you, THE FDAl, as long as that same good lawyer that you talked to before is your lawyer on court then you have to face a charge which is a GROSS MISDOMEANOR with a max PRISON scentence of 3 years. 

Okay so I said before your bussiness is already manufacture and sale of illict chemicals, all the infrastructure is already in place, ect.  So now you have a choice between a 10 year minimum scentence for your 500,000 tablets of MDMA, with 30 years likely and a lareg $1,000,000 fine.  Or your are caught with your 500,000 TFMPP tablets and get MAX 3 years abd MAX a $250,000 fine.  I'll go down for three years to sell a million tablets of TFMMP, but I don't know about 30.  For a profit margin with of $60,000 per Kg of TFMPP, I would rather manufacture and have the smaller risk, for the profit, a million ablets of TFMPP costs at bulk about $9,000, and sells for about $600,000.  Now if you already have distribution chanels that are gaurenteed, you tell me what makes more sense, synthing out 10Kg of MDMA, or just spendng $9,000, when either make you about $600,000 per run.  I think the answere is obvious.   Additionally if you have had to make large productions of illict chemicals before then you would know it is alot nicer to pay someone else to do it. 

I would gladly pay for a state of the art lab and for a chemist to make good pay, but at $9,000 cost to a $600,000 profit you can see why this would be a primary concearn.

Cy

So you need a precursor to a pecursor, just to make a precursor thats what the people told me . . .

GOD

You have valid points, sure, swim would rather ...
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2002, 02:01:00 PM »
You have valid points, sure, swim would rather bee caught selling Foxy over MDMA.  But essentially, whats going to happen (already in motion) is that this loop-hole that allows the research chems to bee sold legally will become just as illegal at a much faster rate.
Arent those BZP's rather toxic anyway?  Swim has yet to 'research' them.  It'd bee a shame if YOU fuck that up for him, because then he'd have a suitable target for his petty wrath :P

edit:
clearlight, swim hears what your saying about the errogenous zones, swim had some girl sucking on the inside of his thigh - close to his knee, and he almost came right then and there!  Very uncharacteristic for swim who sees himself as having alot of control/staying power in that realm.

i FEEL funny.

catseye1

If you're interested... here's the stories
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2002, 11:12:00 PM »

http://www.pilotonline.com/news/nw0319dru.html

http://www.pilotonline.com/news/nw0402fox.html

http://www.pilotonline.com/breaking/br0716fox.html

with regards to large scale foxy sales...
problem is research chemicals are inconsistent with regards
individual response, and that was these guys undoing.
catseye

ClearLight

boring...
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2002, 01:18:00 AM »

Foxy is completely boring... what a waste of time... to make all of this and then get busted...

Don't waste your time tableting this material, it's not even worth doing... sure, might be nice for 20 minutes, but read what shulgin said in tihkal... boring...

Infinite Radiant Light - THKRA

tiresias3

Yes, but...
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2002, 08:41:00 AM »
He made some good points.  Take everyone's advice and don't press anymore foxy.  A pressed foxy pill with an alien imprint was on page 3 of "USA Today" today! 

However, Shulgin mentions in "Controlled Substances" that DOET was unscheduled at the time he wrote "Controlled Substances" (early '90's I think).  Of course you don't have a chance in hell of getting away with pressing DOET 'legally' because it is an "amphetamine."  However, might it bee time to declare 2C-E a 'research chemical'? 

Hmmmmmmmmm......

foxy2

Fuck
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2002, 10:42:00 AM »
Research chemicals will all bee illegal in short order

Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

yellium

> However, might it bee time to declare 2C-E a ...
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2002, 11:20:00 AM »
> However, might it bee time to declare 2C-E a 'research chemical'? 

Great idea. I can't wait for the reports on erowid of morons getting off on 30+ mg's of snorted 2C-E.

neuromodulator

Ok, then...
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2002, 02:39:00 PM »
Put 3mg of 2C-E in the pills and sell them for $30 with no breaks.  Put a warning label on the package saying how much not to do within a certain period of time and what drugs not to mix it with.  Warn them not to give it to psychedelically naive users or to take it in unfamiliar set or settings.  Stress that no drug taking is without side effects or risk, especially taking mind-altering ones.

Beyond that, it's basically survival of the fittest, is it not?

Better yet, don't press anything at all or sell it.

foxy2

Moron patrol
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2002, 03:27:00 PM »
Why is it our job to prevent morons from being morons?

Its better if they eliminate themselves from the gene pool before they have a chance to reproduce IMHO.
:o

Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

yellium

Actually, I agree with that.
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2002, 04:30:00 PM »
Actually, I agree with that. It's also the consequence of drug legalization: You agree that you lose some people who do stupid things like overdosing and not respecting set/setting. You might also lose a few people who are surprised by their own sensitivity. Pro-legalization lobbyist would argue that each weekend more people are killed by alcohol, cars, and the combination thereof.

OTOH: you could see `research chemicals' as an example of what happens if you have a legalized market for a selected number of psychoactive drugs. And then you see that some drugs *can* kill. And that a small, but loud group of people won't behave themselves, even if you have good, detailed instructions.

It's nothing new. But if you want to go for legalization, it's something you should remember.