Author Topic: NH3 in OZ  (Read 2412 times)

p2e3r4f5e6c7t8

NH3 in OZ
« on: June 11, 2004, 10:37:00 AM »
Well fellow bee's in OZ, I seem's to swim that nh3 has gotten a lil tightly controled latley and gas company's are SUS on anyone realy that only buys 1 tank, Nut like anything swim will over come this problem ;) .

And the ideaa of making nh3 again jus makes swim shiver,(fucking smell) :o .
So swim jus realy wants to hear what some other OZ bees have to say on the subject. ::)

I dont think iv posted in nearly 2 fucking years, whooaaaa fuck :o

ordinaryguy

NH3 have it your way
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 01:37:00 PM »
Swim gets her NH3 from a dairy processing plants cooling system. She's heard about oil additives in these systems but has never experienced a problem associated with it. A helpful post may be

Post 485647

(TrickEMethod: "30min/$40 - NH3 generator!", Chemicals & Equipment)
which is a schematic of a relatively odorless generator. It may be a good idea to make sure dry ice is used to keep the vapors from emmiting or do a better job on connections. Also check www.rhodium.ws and search on "the complete birch" by mr. clean. This post has an excellent NH3 generator and also addresses many other issues. Also a H20 filter at the tail end of a generator when used in conjunction with a suck-back inhibitor, potentially can eliminate all odor.My opinion is that generating ones own would be safest overall, but I'm not a consumer of the stuff so what do I know.?!

p2e3r4f5e6c7t8

No No NO NOOOO
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2004, 09:25:00 AM »
Iv tried Mr Clean's ammonia genarator and it isent realf efective enough to suply swim with the amount thaat he will need :o .
So that fuck's that idea up real good.
It just wouldent be practial to spend a good fucking 48 hours making enough to do sayyyy(hypotheticaly speaking) 1-2 Kg, all those fucking fumes emiting :o Fuck that. >:( That is the sort of shit that get bees pinched by the fucking pigs >:( .
But anyway good to hear from atleast one person.
I see this thread has been looked at a few times and no on has posted :o ,Im dissusted, If you have a fucking look you obiusly have an opinion or atleast something to say.
Fucking say it >:( .

Peace to placebo and all my other brothers in the land of OZ. ;)

xxxxx

high boiling amine
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »
i canĀ“t help thinking about disolving a lithium salt in a high boiling amine and producing metallic lithium electrolytically?

DrLucifer

NH3
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2004, 10:21:00 PM »
Mate, your best bet is to source a tank of anhydrous NH3.
I wouldnt bother fucking around trying to make it on the sly, time is money and theres never enough time!  :P  
Do your homework mate, its out there for the taking, you just need to be smart about it!!

p2e3r4f5e6c7t8

NH3
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »
well for starters, Swim wouldent have a clue what anhydros NH3 would be used for in diffrent industry's :o .
Swim is and old fasion rp,I2,e dreamer and now it just isent practial using this synth anymore realy :( .
So fuck, Anyway swim always comes up with something. ;)