Site > Harm Reduction Resources

Clandestine chemistry and mental health

<< < (4/5) > >>

aes256:
@arkoma glad to hear you got out alive  :D

Mrbovinejony:
I'm almost convinced arky is uncle fester, his stories I've read over the years have been similar  ;D

arkoma:

--- Quote from: Mrbovinejony on May 03, 2022, 01:21:20 AM ---I'm almost convinced arky is uncle fester, his stories I've read over the years have been similar  ;D

--- End quote ---

Bwa-ha-ha!!!!   I just don't do a devil suit justice like he does (as I'm pouring mercury waste down the commode)

goauld:
something that used to help me was a mobile lab that could be safely transported in suitcases. when the coast was clear and there were no signs of stress, i used to take a week or two off/vacation to experiment, this helped well against paranoia. chems could be ordered at leisure and then just waited to see if anything happened, projects were planned months in advance and not all chems or equipment were always in use. transportation was safe but unfortunately also somewhat time consuming.

What is the current situation in the usa, are precursors and usable chems currently easy to obtain or do you need relationships for this?

timescale7017:

--- Quote from: goauld on May 05, 2022, 12:42:32 AM ---something that used to help me was a mobile lab that could be safely transported in suitcases. when the coast was clear and there were no signs of stress, i used to take a week or two off/vacation to experiment, this helped well against paranoia. chems could be ordered at leisure and then just waited to see if anything happened, projects were planned months in advance and not all chems or equipment were always in use. transportation was safe but unfortunately also somewhat time consuming.

What is the current situation in the usa, are precursors and usable chems currently easy to obtain or do you need relationships for this?

--- End quote ---

I think I prefer to have a physical location that I can leave instead of always having the stuff around. Of course this is a bit of a luxury.

In the usa, buying domestic is generally advisable since the act of importing listed chems is highly frowned upon... if you're willing to do a lot of research into otc products you can get most of what you need (on a personal scale. Commercial is a different matter), with some exceptions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version