Author Topic: Teeth grind  (Read 6167 times)

elfspice

teeth grind with lsd
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2004, 07:48:00 PM »
my experience of lsd was at first, i didn't notice it, and then after a while i started to get sick of the feeling. not just teeth grinding, but a feeling of tension kinda like encagement around the back of my head seeming to be centred at the base of my skull.

not all acid does this. someone dropped two drops of some strange liquid that fluoresced under ultraviolet (purple of course) and i barely remember that night except i know that i wasn't up jumping around, i felt all melted and i think i might have had lots of strange visions, but dang it was the strongest i'd ever had, and i decided after taking that stuff that acid wasn't so nice unless you took a lot of it. but after reading more, it's related to the purity of the product.

also, one needs to clarify the terms. what does one define as 'jaw clenching' and how intense does it have to be to get that name, or does it just make you move your mouth more? is it light tension or does it hurt. piperazine stims i've taken gave me jaw clenching on the comedown too.

My opinion is that two things cause jaw clenching - excessive dose and iodoephedrine. I think the other poisons that can be present are related to the all over body pain thing on comedown that one gets with shitty yellow crank. (which i have decided is a somewhat psychedelic effect as i found a way to change the pain into rushes of bliss washing over me with a jedi mind trick type thing)

geezmeister

Dosage
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2004, 09:44:00 PM »
TM, if you took your meds like the doctor told you to, and slept every now and then, you wouldn't have that problem. I know how you go through that script!  ;D

Jaw Clench is just that. You notice your jaw muscle is tight, your teeth pressing hard against each other, and your jaw muscles sore. You would relax it, but you can't. As soon as you don't think about it, there it is again.

The mouth movements are something different. The moving lips, lips and tongue, and/or inability to stop the movement characterize this as something else entirely.

Lsd always made me grind my teeth. MDMA does the same. Staying up a long time will do it, as will drinking tons of coffee. The jaw clench I am discussing is caused by underreduced dope. The kind the master is talking about is caused to doing too much too soon too long, I'll wager... and by the fact that his jaw gets tired from talking nonstop.

jemma_jamerson

reality check
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »
you clench your teeth the most when you sleep after a crash.

when your awake, you can consciously avoid clenching your teeth, you shouldent take that dose, again, do meth in moderation search for my post on it.

now when you do goto sleep, if your serious about avoiding the grinding, wear a mouth guard to bed, this isnt funny, you can imagine how much pressure your jaw is when you sleep normally,

well guess what when you sleep, after crashing on meth, you clench your jaw twice as much!!!!

licking a clit works for me, stoping my teeth clenching

WmPerry

Clench, Freeze & Loop UnLtd. Int'l
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2004, 06:27:00 AM »
The mouth movements are something different. The moving lips, lips and tongue, and/or inability to stop the movement characterize this as something else entirely

There's a specific name for this that evades me (suprise) of the same jargon-y ilk as "Formication - the sensation that bugs are crawling beneath the skin". It is strongly associated with anti-psychotics, thorazine espec.

Times ago, I would juice benzadrex inhalers (blechh!) and the jaw clench was such that, examined inthe mirror, my tounge would have tooth marks down the sides, distinct as a well done brass rubbing. All other ill effects available were also present in very large supply: prostate, skin, bloodpressure, paranoia, shadow people (why are they following me to the store?), cause i have cats-shadow cats (why are they lurking at my elbow all the time?), statueing out-frozen in a position for llleeenngggttthhs of time between focus/movement.

Again, Blechh.

LoW_JacK

it's called speed for a reason people.
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2004, 11:30:00 PM »
it's called speed for a reason people. Tooth decay happens at a rapid rate just like your life cycle begins to accelerate rapidly.

Plus, your cook is sloppy as hell most likely and that brownish biker dope you love so much.....aint pure for shit!