Author Topic: Super High Potentcy Push/Pull dope  (Read 73964 times)

Worlock

Super High Potentcy Push/Pull dope
« on: January 17, 2003, 05:41:00 PM »
Refluxers Like to talk about Low heat, well, here is a cold shot!!

Make up your Push pull reaction. exactly the same as you always do,
Watch it bubble a little ,asnd make a white fog.
Tape on the  Stopper/Hose leading to the P/P tanks
or tape a large balloon/ condom to the mouth of the flask,
Place it in a warm area,
Come back in 4 days.
Add water, Filter, and  Finish ptocessong the Best GoGo you ever had.

Did someone write that no heating is needed
NO heat
The longer you wait the better it will bee.

Muuuuaaahahahahahahahahaha

No shit Bees that is all there bee to it
Please post your results or if you prefer anonymity then PM me or any Bee so it can bee posted  under the Nym of SWIM

My Hive Private Mail address is: Worlock

alphacentauri

Worlock, have a look at this: 250 ml rb distil
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 06:15:00 PM »
Worlock, have a look at this:
250 ml rb distil flask charged with:
pfed + H3PO2 (1 cc every gram of pfed) + I2
quick shake, then I apply a baloon specially designed for collecting gases diameter 130mm capacity 1 lt (it's supposed not to break easily).
Then I leave this system aside for, say, a week?
Then usual a/b separation, washings, etc..usual procedure.
Will this work? If it does I've got all the necessary already at home. I lack only pfed. I need 4 more boxes to reach the classic 5 boxes batch, that is to say I have to visit 4 pharmacies, and tomorrow afternoon they are closed.
Next monday then. I'll post the result asa I've got it, that is to say, a couple of weeks.  ;D

zibarium

i don't understand how
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2003, 06:57:00 PM »
this could work...

but i like it.

any confirmations?

(hmmnn..its not april fool's day, either!)

The_Animal

zib, In answer to your question, here is my...
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2003, 07:11:00 PM »
zib,

In answer to your question, here is my theory

The reaction produces its own heat, when you do a normal p/p, you are just quickening the reactions speed. So in the absence of external heat the reaction will progress - but at a much slower rate.

zibarium

so, how long in a refrigorator?
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2003, 07:26:00 PM »
in dreams past, swiz seemed to need heat just to get the reactants homogenous.
but then, swiz didn't wait long to see if the reactants would have eventually become fluid.

good gosh.

why isn't this the way to go?

or is it?

ZingoBingo

Good to here from you, Wor . . .
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »
Place it in a warm area,
Come back in 4 days.

Where's a warm place to be found this time of year?  And if left in doors where air is heated via thermostat what about the temperature fluctuation between low/high heat that triggers the fau?  Is there a median temp +/- that seems to work best?  I take it the 96 hours is not Venution time . . .  8)

ZB

alphacentauri

Re: Where's a warm place to be found this time
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2003, 09:59:00 PM »

Where's a warm place to be found this time of year? 

on the top of the kitchen furniture, where it's constantly warm, even when the stove is not lit. And then I've got an idea: some time ago I wanted to use a yogourt making thermostat as a constant low heat source for BOD5. Why not using it for the "cold" hypo reduction? In this way we should have constant 37°C, and to reach the temperature it takes hours, so the increase of heat would be very slow, slower than anything else.

TomGreen

Re: in dreams past, swiz seemed to need heat...
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2003, 10:05:00 PM »

in dreams past, swiz seemed to need heat just to get the reactants homogenous

are you serious? i was under the impression that one wasnt supposed to add heat until the reactants had become a homogenous fluid.

Scottydog

From TFSE
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2003, 10:52:00 PM »
I remember this post from TFSE like it was yesterday. To think this was rated as misinforming?

Post 315874 (missing)

(TWEEKAZOID: "Room temp reduction via HI", Stimulants)

Maybe it really wasn't?

Maybe his percentage of HI was off or unverifiable but the method?

BenWiFFen

After trying a 24 hour rxn..
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2003, 11:06:00 PM »
After trying a wet 24 hour rxn with a 40w light bulb for the heat source. The results were the same as a 12 hour reflux (simmer) The best results was placed in the freezer for 5 min then placed into a ice bath just damp. Then add a few mls of h20 and standard P/P rxn let it push and pull. Then add more h20   along with incresing heat and time for 12 to 14 hrs.

Dexter

is that you
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2003, 11:37:00 PM »
wow worlock is that you! can i have an autograph!
Swim made his first steps into tweaker world with your write up.

zibarium

tom g.
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2003, 01:47:00 AM »
awhile back, all the rage was about not flooding the rxn...swiz leaned toward too dry...which seems to blend well w/ some heat.

also, marginal precursors could demand heat for action.

swiz was also in to pretending that mbrp was lgrp..such a rxn fantasy needs the heat.
1st attempt, otoh, was fb rxn...fired off w/ hand heat, even though all was iced down.

epistemologicide

wooow
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2003, 01:55:00 AM »
that means i can take my flask camping and do a dream in the woods!!!

ill sit on it to keep it warm like a goose

hailz and support worlok, there truly is no prize for second best, you are the man :)

Worlock

Alphacenturi
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2003, 03:48:00 AM »
Alphacenturi a great handle
I'll have to check with some ex-purts on the reaction, to see if it might possibly run without heat.
A lot I am sure will depend upon the concentration of the hypophosphorous

Worlock

Zibarium
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2003, 04:09:00 AM »
It is all possible because instead of heat, there is concentration
6.5 - 7.0 molat is thick, with powerful chemicals,
Plus the reaction is  exothermic.

Now if it were outside in the snow, I doubt it will work till spring, but you never know ,

At 75 degrees it will go slowly
At 90 degrees, it won't take very long at all,

This is no April fools joke, this is only January
It can bee all watered down, and diluted to hell, then and boiled for seven days  or make it thick and wait 4 days,

Many doubted  it could be cooked in an hour, it was believed. it had to be refluxed for 2 days.

The best dope you ever made. If it does fail ( it won't ) what's to stop you from putting it over the flame, and finish with a rush.

Daphuk_up

more nooberish question
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2003, 04:10:00 AM »
Ok, so given this "have some patience you damn fiend!!" method, would it be possible to use a smaller amount of rp?  It seems that because of its catalytic nature in the reaction, that if one gave it more time and perhaps a touch of heat (warm lightbulb), the reaction should go to completion (at least all the I 2 will be converted to HI).  To be perfectly honest, SWID is god awful tired of cleaning mbrp, and is wondering if the reaction can be run with less.

Also, from what SWID has read, he has deduced the following steps:
1.  Mix pseudo, RP, and dH2O in vessel.
2.  Add I2.  (This where he is confused...wont adding the I2 slowly with the bottle open to atmosphere allow the HI gas to escape?  Surely the I2 is not dissolved in alc. or something.  Can the I2 be added all at once, and THEN patience be exercised, waiting 1-4 days for rxn completion?)
3.  Little or no heat is applied, the rxn vessel is set on a shelf and forgotten for a while.  (Does this have to be in classical reflux set-up?  For the more ghetto inclined, is a regular party balloon satisfactory?)
4.  Work-up as per usual.

SWID certainly appreciates every little bit of help he can get.  ;D

Worlock

ZingoBingo
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2003, 04:57:00 AM »
Those are the same questions I have, beem wrestling with.
There are so many climate zones, radiators, central heating.
 A bathroom with a small electrix heater at 75 - 89 degrees is easy.
Withon a few feet of a radiator is vety warm
In some warmer climates , in a closet will wirk.
The unheated tool shed out back is not too giid.
Temperature fluctuation is no problem, how much fluctuation us there heating it by hand, turning the heating element up and down a lot,
Just think spo,e of thge best you ever made,

As more bees do this we will get a nuch better picture of time and temperature effects.  It well be a week before  some bees get this fone and written up as more reports come more will take the plunge. before long we will all wonder why were using heat, all this time. All I can say is that is how it was introduced to us,

I often wondered why it was called the Cold reaction, when the thing would get so hot. this answers that question.

The fast reaction blasted the ephedrine into D and L meth,
This slower method  gives the pseudo Ephedrine time to change configuration then rips off the oxygen, giving more of the d form of meth
It is still to be determined what time and temperature is ideal for potency and highest yield.

It is a BIG step in the right direction, but much more needs  to be figured out.
and the Bees true to their reputation are riding on the cutting edge of the technology. Even with the home made equipment, We kick ass.

Worlock

Daphuk_up
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2003, 05:54:00 AM »
I wish I could be more certain about the potential of MBRP/

One thing to note is this: it is not the weight od RP that is important, but the amount of available surface area/
The reaction occurs on the surface of the RP. for this reason finely powdered RP is more reactive than course grainy RP.
Used RP will have a waxy build up that reduces its potencty until it is cleaned off.
The iodine supplies the fuel to drive the reaction, the phos helps determine the rate of the reaction.
 with a low RP getting it to pop off in a fast reaction is difficult,

I am not going to say this will solve your problem . but it is easy to imagine if you have low phosphoroue it will be better if you can cook it longer and at a low enough heat, that the HI that is made is not blown into the push pull.
 With the HI staying in the reaction flask your chances of success go way, way up.
I always run my hose from the flask upward a few feet first, so some of the escaping HI will drip back down, I have had situations where that drip down made the difference in the reaction completing or not.
This may be your answer MBRP, low heat, wait it out 4 days.

1. I always mix powdered E with  powdered I2 first
( the I2 is broken up by putting it in a strong walled glass jar with some marbles , shaking it easy for quite a while)
2. A snall amount of water is added so they clump up into a dry mudball
3. The E and I2 are gently heated , until they melt and begin to flow, if iodine begins to vaporize remove from heat immediately it is too hot
4. when homogenous, the RP is dropped in, and the flask is rolled mixing it completely. Usually it will begin to bubble and develop a white fog, you can feel the heat on the bottom of the flask. At this point the stopper to the P/P is put on with a few pieces of tape.
5. The mixture gets more fluid lIke as the REaction proceeds, a SNALL AMouNT OF WATER IS PRODUCED AND SOME OF THE rp IS USED UP.

put it in the warm place and wait it out.

MnkyBoy78

5 month old results
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2003, 06:48:00 AM »
SWIM was putzing around in the lab several months ago and noted 2 g of e and 3 g of I2 about.  So SWIM plopted these into a 250 ml fb flask and stoppered it.  Then 3 ml of ~ 75% Hypophosphoric acid was injected.  The rxn became exothermic and fogged up the flask quite nicely.  It was then placed on a shelf in a lockable cabnit. The room remained ~75 - 85 F.
When SWIM returned 6 days later, the contents of the flask were a orange/yellow color. Work up as usual.  Bioassay revealed e/go-go.  (Partial conversion)

The same procedure was followed as above, except 60% hypo was used.  Six days later the contents were checked.  Orange/yellow color.  Flask was set aside and forgot about as there were other things at hand to deal with. 

2 Weeks Later (20 days) the flask was re-discovered.  Now the contents were more yellowish/clear.  Contents were worked up as usual.  Bio-assay revealed go-go and that bitch PEG. 

Further research via this aproach where canceled due to funding shortages, but now there is perposed research SWIM might just have to go dust off that flask.

Worlock

Scotty Dog
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2003, 06:55:00 AM »
I am not amazed that the hive establishment is so close minded that they would censor Tweekazoid's Post
In the time I was a moderator I never sensored any ones post.
I did not agree with every one, but this is a public forum, differing opinions make us stronger, and less complacent.

Several times threads I was heavily into have dissappeared
just vanish.
Not a good sign, makes me wonder who is in control
The members of the forum or someone else