Author Topic: New Straight to E -- a novel extraction tech.  (Read 58314 times)

VideoEditor

New Straight to E -- a novel extraction tech.
« on: June 15, 2003, 08:40:00 PM »
The following is for educational and informational purposes only.  It is not the posters intent that this information be used for anything that would be considered illegal or in violation of any international laws. The poster accepts no responsibility for any and all activities that may be carried out as a result of the information contained herein. Check your local, state and federal laws. The poster shall not be held liable and indemnified from impeachment for the use, misuse, injury, death, imprisonment or fellation due to the application of this information.

Extraction Technique: Straight to E --
A Novel Pill Extraction Technique

- Summary -

SWIVE is back with a new twist for producing clean pseudo HCL in high yields from an ever changing array of pills. It's not only water less like Straight to B, its simpler with no A/B at all. Its Straight to E or straight to the extraction. It is a simple extraction method that will bypass most of today’s modern adulterants and will return a very high yield of clean pseudo HCL. This can then be recrystallized or turned into free base to produce a pristine product. This method was written to be easily scalable and is very over the counter. Average yields have been 80% to 90% of clean pseudo HCL.

- Definitions -

In this write up SWIVE will use the phrase "for every box of pills used"
This stands for every box of 48 x 60mg, or 96 x 30mg, or 20 x 120mg or 10 x 240mg.

Text appearing in red denotes actions that should bee followed exactly for best results.

Text appearing in green denotes FAQS. (frequently asked questions)

- Materials -

Three beakers or other heat proof glassware containers
(approximately 200ml for every box of pills used)
One elemeyer flask or other heat proof glassware container
(approximately 200ml for every box of pills used)
One graduated cylinder 100ml -200ml or other liquid measuring device in mls
Two 5" glass funnels or plastic fuel funnels
Filter Paper or coffee filters
Glass stirring rod or bamboo skewers
Hot plate
Small fan
Small scale weighing in grams
Safety glasses, latex gloves
Thermometer that is scaled to at least 120 C

- Solvents -

91% - 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (drug store)
MEK Methyl Ethyl Ketone (paint / hardware store)
VM&P Naptha - no substitutions (paint / hardware store)
(Do Not use Colemans, pet ether, lighter fluid, etc.)
Xylene (paint / hardware store)

- Drying Aids -

Oven dried Epsom Salts or Washing Soda (drug / food store)
Salt (food store)

- Abstract of Procedure -

Make extraction fluid.
Place whole pills into beaker.
Add extraction fluid.
Heat to boiling , stirring until pills dissolve
Filter while hot into elemeyer flask.
Repeat two times.
Return combined extractions to clean beaker.
Add Xylene
Heat to 105 C to boil off alcohol.
Filter out pseudo HCL
Wash pseudo HCL with MEK and let dry.

- Standard Procedure -

01) For every box of pills used: combine the following solvents and
drying materials in a clean beaker and in the following order:

-  70ml Isopropyl Alcohol
 -  70ml VM&P Naptha
 -  02 grams of salt
 -  04 grams of dried epsom salts or dried washing soda

02) Stir with a glass rod for a few minutes, then let settle for 10 minutes.
Depending on how much water was in the isopropyl alcohol to start with the
mixture will settle into 2 layers or 1 layer with damp solids at the bottom.

Why not use pre dried solvents to begin with? - that is perfectly ok if you have them,
but I have noticed that adding the isopropyl and naptha together almost always releases
some water no matter how dry they were ahead of time so I would not skip this step.

03) Filter this into the elemeyer flask leaving any solids or bottom liquid layer
behind and then transfer this solution into the second clean beaker.

04) Place whole pills in to the third clean beaker.

Why whole pills? Don’t I need to grind them up first? - no we are trying to keep loss
to a minimum and grinding is not necessary as the isopropyl / naptha mixture will
dissolve them very well.

05) Pour 1/3 solvent mixture over pills.

06) Place the beaker on the hotplate and bring to a boil using
medium hi heat. Use the small fan to keep vapors from accumulating.
Stir occasionally with a glass rod until pills have dissolved into powder.
Let boil for 1-2 minutes

07) Place a funnel with filter paper in to the elemeyer flask.
Filter the solvent mixture while hot leaving as much of the solids
in the beaker as possible.

08) Return any solids to the beaker and repeat steps 5 through 7
two times combining the extractions in to the elemeyer flask.

09) For every box of pills used add to the combined extractions:

-  50ml Xylene

10) Transfer the extraction mixture back to the empty solvent beaker and
place the beaker on the hotplate. Bring to a boil using the small fan to keep vapors
from accumulating. Boil until the solution reaches 105 C.

11) Using a clean funnel and filter paper filter off the pseudo HCL while the
solution is hot.

12) Rinse the pseudo HCL with a generous amount of MEK while in the funnel.

13) Remove filter and filter cake from funnel and allow to dry completely.
(no more MEK smell)

14) Weight and enjoy, yield should be between 80% to 90%

beez_neez

New Straight to E -- a novel extraction tech.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2003, 11:24:00 PM »
In swibn's neck of the woods(down under),VM&P Naptha - Xylene, are basically unheard of. What else can swibn use? Or do they have another name here?
Will this technique combat the orange gakk and the new pink variation??

VideoEditor

Solvents
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 05:29:00 AM »
There are no substitutes for VM&P Naptha or Xylene. They were choosen for there unique properties. Substituting will change the final result. Both are widely available on the internet from hundreds of retailers.

I have had great success against orange gakk and the new pink variation, but it is impossible to test all variations. Please post your results so we start to collect more data.

geezmeister

How to do this one
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 05:46:00 AM »
There is a way to do this technique. Do it EXACTLY THE WAY IT IS WRITTEN.

Do this ONE TIME just like it is written.

This technique, done by the book ONE TIME will answer every question you have about it. If you don't have a thermometer go buy one. Do it just like DA MAN says.

Geezmeister went out and bought four boxes of white sixties. He obediently followed the procedure, since VE would not answer any of his silly little questions, being smartassed enough to know the procedure would answer them for him.

First time, less than two hours start to finish...well, less the absolute drying time for all the MEK to evaporate off.

Yield: 98.3%  Go figure. Total of 9.6 grams of fine white pseudo HCL crystals just like the ones Geez has been harvesting from the xylene clean pseudo precipitation technique. Mind you, I haven't reacted these yet. I have not recrystalized these yet. I am as dubious as I can be because frankly, this is too good to be true, and you probably know my attitude about things that are too good to be true. Most of them are.

I poured the greenish-yellowish rinse MEK into the jar with the naptha/xylene and it looks just like the solvents look after I do xylene, naptha, MEK and acetone boils before extracting. And I already have that pseudo HCl in the filter drying. IT LOOKS FINE.

My mind tells me that VideoEditor has done it again. He has combined the weaknesses of a couple of solvents with the strength of another, anticipated the timing and use, and combined several different concepts in ways they have not been combined before. The use of naptha as a gakk solvent during the extraction of the pseudo HCl by the IPA alcohol is a stroke of genius I would never have struck upon. The added benefit of using the naptha to drive out the remnants of moisture from the IPA is brilliant. The yield leaves me with only one thought, and that is why the hell I let him figure this out. Man, I wish I could have claimed I thought this one up.

VideoEditor deserves the Nobel Prize in foilant foiling and is hereby nominated for the position of Professor Emeritus and Department Chairman, College of Extractomania, Hive University.

You outdid yourself again, my man. My hat is off to you!

mickyfinn

some kind of voodo charm....
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2003, 09:29:00 AM »
VE:

You flat out rule...the psuedo came CHARGING out at 105C...wow...just what the doctor ordered. SWIMFINN wasn't makin it with the tyvek wrap and psuedo precip for whatever reason...newbee blues SWIM has...or had.

This is so rock solid SWIM was able to use the microwave instead of hotplate and use .471 teaspoons as 2G salt since SWIM forgot the scale (of course) then construct a crude scale of spoons joined with rubber bands teetering over the back of a butcher knife to measure the epsoms against the salt for correct ratio.

SWIM gave a little extra juice on the first pull to compensate for the pills bloating due to what SWIM perceived to be the microwave cooking pills a bit faster/different than a hotplate. SWIMFINN not the right SWIM to take a SWAG as to what changes would be correct when substituting microwave so maybe another wiser bee will hitch his wagon on to your train and provide this insight.

<-----SWAG (scientific wild ass guess)---->

This dream was 2 box(20 each)generic 120's (take aim at a bullseye logo and sounds like parkit.) Couldn't get the yield due to leaving the scale at home. (of course!)

SWIM did use tyvek for filtering/sponge with charmin plug backup. The sponge use was discovered when SWIM flattened a piece over the pile, pressed it, lifted and held with back to fan to quickly dry. Then when the tyvek drys just flip the ends together (folding it in the middle) and rub together to drop out the dry psuedo that was clinging to the it. No loss of psuedo at all due to filter issues and works like a quick dry sponge.

Does anyone think the tyvek wrap would be an issue? Sure would make it nearly zero mess...

If SWIVE wants the formulation specs on those 120's SWIMFINN can do...

For the next 3 weeks there are no roomates to worry about for SWIMFINN...now if only SWIM can get a handle on the post workup issues there will be one very busy little newbee.

SWIM can't thank SWIVE (and SWIVE helpers)nearly enough; whoever you are - you are loved!  ;)

autumn_lamb

let her be the first to propose...
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2003, 04:33:00 PM »
VE, will you marry me?  :)

she says that it works beautifully! she also thinks that this will bee popular among stim bees by far, given the short duration of the extraction process and the outstanding yield.

she says that she started with 4 96-ct. boxes of gaak-filled red hots just for giggles. she followed instructions exactly thinking to herself (i'm sure) that this would never work. lo and behold, at the xylene step, out grow an abundance of yellow xtls. the M.E.K. rinse in the funnel took care of the yellow color. she then followed with 2 xtlizations ala geezmeister.

then put it to the ultimate test. yummy she says. i really wanted to give you a kiss for her but since i can't, i'll just say that she gives the utmost thanks to swive. swive is very generous to have shared that with us.

love,
autumn_lamb

pikkolo_z

VE
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2003, 01:13:00 AM »
so you done it again . thank you . like geez said hats off

MnkyBoy78

V_E: I want to have your child!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2003, 07:13:00 AM »
Must say that this version has by far less stench and oder compaired to the previous versions!

I think that VE is a discrunteled employee for one of the major decongestiant companies, that or just a swell BEE who's deserving of my hat being tipped and a bow being taken to.  More than likely its the later scenario.

pillboy37

Top Dog
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2003, 07:34:00 AM »
Without a dought you are the Top Dog. Swim just came back from a friends place and he wanted me to tell you that you have earned your place with the few who are considered GODS. YOU are the mutha F@#king man!!!!!! :)

SHORTY

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2003, 11:20:00 AM »
Thanks VE, works like a charm!

Coitus

Problems,
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2003, 11:46:00 AM »
I had some problems getting some red pills to work, but the gakked 120's ran good.
The red pills I had were the free samples the dr sometimes gives out if your sick. The red was still on the pills after the 2nd boil in extration fluid.  If I get more of them bastards, I'll grind,em first. Perhaps a tolly soak if there's povodone.

Scottydog

Feedback?
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2003, 12:04:00 PM »
ISO IPA works wonders with PEG but does anybee have feedback on dry matrix formulated redhots containing iron oxide?

Also.. Are NP presoaks or boils necessary for pills containing povidone?

Anhydrous milk sugars?

Or is this new extraction technique "Universal" applying to ALL pills and formulations regardless of inactives?

VideoEditor

Some answers
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2003, 02:16:00 PM »
hey Coitus can you gimme a few more details on how they failed? when? where? how?

hey Scottydog

Dry matrix formulated redhots containing iron oxide? ok so far. Are NP presoaks or boils necessary for pills containing povidone? No. Anhydrous milk sugars? No problem so far and yes its as "Universal" as it can be.

The only prep that bees have reported are some like to de-red the redhots first. Use the acetone and minimal water method by dwarfer.

autumn_lamb

no mnkyboy, he's mine
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2003, 04:43:00 PM »
re: redhots:

i mentioned that coitus' different outcome was puzzling. she said that maybe it was not so puzzling after all. when she stated that she had used 4 boxes of 96-ct redhots in this new technique, she failed to mention that she had de-redded them prior to putting them through this new extraction process. so that may explain coitus' problems. she apologizes for this oversight.

Glacial_Refluxer

Kudos!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2003, 06:12:00 PM »
Swim used 2 boxes of genaric 120's and ended up with 4.3
grams out of 4.8

Swim rinsed with hot acetone instead of MEK

Whats next? Straight to M-eth?

imaphatbastard

novel my #$&
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2003, 06:58:00 PM »
VE just wanted to says thanx for the ass kikin write up this is the best overall method ive ever seen.your briallance always amazes me.cant wait to see wat you got up your sleeve next time.

Jacked

excellent
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2003, 09:39:00 PM »
To the rating fairy: VE's post IS rated as excellent incase you havn't noticed.
 Good job VE and a damn good idea as well...

walter

Paracetamol/ triprolidine
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2003, 02:19:00 AM »
Will this technique work on pills with paracetamol and/ or triprolidine? What about liquid gel caps?

Looks great, can't wait to try it.

qwerty

all i can find is MEKP
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2003, 04:12:00 AM »
Having a hard time finding MEK, found MEKP (methyl ethyl ketone peroxide)
i take it that is no good, anyhting eles i could use instead of MEK

MnkyBoy78

SWIM will have to agree on the low yield from...
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2003, 06:37:00 AM »
SWIM will have to agree on the low yield from red hots, but had exceptional returns with the 120's.  Damn, and just when SWIM had given up on the 120's, VE has to go and pull this one out of his hat!