Author Topic: Cleaning dirty street speed  (Read 3628 times)

uktrials

Cleaning dirty street speed
« on: April 02, 2004, 09:46:00 AM »
Until swim has perfected the art of the synth he has to resort to buying 'dirty street speed', which leaves swim feeling ill after a while and creates major paranoia ::) ... Do any of you have any suggestions on possiable cleaniung techniques? ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Ganzas2003

hi mate
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 10:00:00 AM »
well to be accurate on the reply u MUST know what are the substances used to cut so u can check solubility of them against solubility of meth...a though job since u need sofisticated machine to analise it and i hardly believe the dealer helping u in this by telling whats there besides meth...anyway u can do some search here to find out what are the main cuts used.

After dissolving some of that shit u should perform 1 or 2 recristalizations...but from what ive heard here purity of street shit is like 10% and having into account u probably never done recristalizations be prepared to end up with almost nothing. but this can also may not be the case so give it a try and report.

peace bro!

uktrials

Starting stage
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 10:07:00 AM »
Hi Ganz

The stuff I get is usually still very wet and like putty. I prefere to take it as it comes via oral and aqua where as others like to add some glucose and snort. Smells right but just doesn't quite hit the right button with me.

I have tried some of this putty before and it was just about the strongest stuff I had tried at the time. Very chemical smell.

Can you or others advise why this is in putty form and what stage of post reaction is it at?

P.S. Am I right in thinking that Pink Champs is just un-reacted Iodine? :o

embezzler

its no good guessing the % purity on the street
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 10:10:00 AM »
recrystallisations are the best bet. street speed could be cut with anything an to any extent

greensleeves

Clean off the tweek?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 10:56:00 AM »
ukt
I may bee mistaken here but I am under the impression that the paranoia, teethgrinding, and sparks and the like are caused by  unreduced intermediates and dope that's cooked too hot and dry. IMHO you aren't gonna CLEAN that off.
     The chemical smell could be from too much acid being left on the final product when it was titrated??? But then it may have been gassed. I've never seen pink I2 but I have seen pink b-12 used to cut dope before. I think if it were me...in your situation I would dissolve it in ISO then reduce to saturation then toss on an equal amount of dry acetone. I might consider doing it in a very small glass container, like a salt shaker or something (that won't break when heated) then I'd put the whole mess in the fridge for a bit and then rinse the hopefully resulting crystals with more acetone. But then that's just what I think I'd do...Actually I'd more likely throw some water on it and fire it away then prolly be "seen running around under streetlights in the middle of the night making strange noises" and tlking to people that weren't there... ;D  :P
CUL8RgsOUT

geezmeister

cleaning crank
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »
Rinse it dried acetone first. Then recrystallize it with alcohol and acetone twice. You won't have much left, probably, but you will have the meth in what you bought.

This won't cure all ills created in the reaction, perhaps, but it will cure most cuts and take out a lot of trash.

uktrials

salt shaker
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 12:45:00 PM »
The salt shaker that is often talked about is a mystery to me here in the u.k. what is it and what does it look like (obvious tower with holes in the top?)  ::)

gluecifer69

Re:salt shaker
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2004, 01:06:00 PM »
Here is a post from Squid that shows a picture of what bees call a salt shaker.

Post 450084

(SQUIDIPPY: "“KISS” for Newbees /w visual Aid (pics)", Stimulants)
(not to mention, it is contains helpful info for any newbee!)  It is nothing more than a glass container for salt, usually found on one's dinner table.  They are available for purchase at almost any "variety" or Wally World like store. 

Remember that they are not made for reactions, but will suffice in a sand or oil bath.(At least swim wouldn't trust one on a bare hot plate.)  Also, like Wareami stated they are good for only a few runs before cracking.

Sorry, the above paragraph has nothing to do with cleaning your meth.  Swim can see how the salt shaker would make for a good recrystalizing vessel.

ChemoSabe

Worlock's Response to a Similar Problem
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2004, 12:15:00 AM »
initial post

Post 229458 (missing)

(crystalized: "ReCrystalizing Chilli", Stimulants)

Worlocks response

Post 235464 (missing)

(Worlock: "Re: ReCrystalizing Chilli", Stimulants)

something which evolved from Worlocks post

Post 483474

(ChemoSabe: "Shard Garden", Stimulants)

wannaknow

ur talking about the stinky shit they call gak
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2004, 12:33:00 AM »

uktrials

Off Key
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2004, 11:01:00 AM »
Look......Comon beez, talk in lamenz termz. The most sensible suggestion has come from 'my old mate' ganz. You are flapping about a very simple question -  and what was hoped for was a simple answer. You need to know what was in the shit b4 to be able to analise it. MISSING THE POINT HERE! Swim, (not having access to lab equip) doesn't know what has been added.

There is obvviously people out there with less knowledge that me, which is slightly scary. Keep your stupid remarks to your self anmd stop hindering progress...

NOTE! The beez that know what they are talking about, I am hearing you - all you other muppets (this ain't your home so buzz like a bee and get the hell away from this thread)

Beez, I am learning and the GOOD suggestions have been noted and possiably tried (respect) ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)