Author Topic: Meth recrystalized ?  (Read 35389 times)

CharlieBigpotato

what jacked says:
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2004, 05:21:00 AM »
swim has experienced the same phenomenae.
biggest, clearest crystals came from a dish of acetone washings with excess hCL, and other crap; left in a bowl on a shelf; forgot all about it's existance for a month, and then, whilst house cleaning, found the bowl and the ice-bergs; all coated in gross swill, that washed off very nicely with a tiny amount of cold, dry acetone.

ChemoSabe

That's a Great Feeling
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2004, 06:19:00 AM »
When you discover that long forgotten about flask of brown stinky HCl sludge that slowly vapped down on it's own with no heat or fan blowing over it.

And you put forth no effort whatsoever intentionally making it and there are some real tasty diamonds in there that formed without you urging them to "hurry up".

It'd best when you've fully run out of stash too and have given up looking for anywhere to buy it.

It's almost like a gift from the gods when that happens.

Or so I have read. 8)

cycosyince

yeah
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »
God help you should the wrong sombody find the shit for you.
"I...I, uh THINK its mothballs? Sir?"
heheheheheh.
Yeah, but finding a stashed goodie is ALWAYS reason to stop and enjoy. Unless its popcorn in a couch cushion, or M&Ms under the back seat of the car. Old Xtals I have happened upon usually are really stuck in the glue swill being that it dries up quite entirely. Chip out the top of the iceberg wash the diamonds, sample the shit out of it while reprocessing the "stuck-tites" let us raise a toast to re-discovered gear shall we? You newbies get it right and someday this thread will morph into a coherent pose. 8)

localbuilder

Raise your glass and toast
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2004, 03:06:00 PM »
Swim needs to thank every one here for guiding him to clean clear sketch free shards with some mighty long legs. For his and many of his amazed friends first time cleaning.

ChemoSabe

I Sometimes Wonder
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2004, 03:21:00 PM »
I sometimes wonder if what I say here has any real effect on anyone. Or if they just go on and do something else that they hope might be the right thing despite. Most likely a little of both goes on but it is a nice feeling when what I said seems as if it may have actually had some sort of uplifting (wink wink , nudge nudge) effect on someone.

If it were possible It would sometimes bee cool to get a free PM'd sample but that's sort of like hoping for the advent of star trek transporter technology.

I bet your friends think you're pretty cool and a bit less full of BS now!  8)

Congrats. A lot of people like to say that recryst is "easy" but it ain't. (unless you know how)

localbuilder

Transporter
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

localbuilder

Is it at all possible?
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »

cycosyince

in the pre cook moments
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2004, 05:03:00 AM »
Prior to a birch, I imagined that psudo Xtals were a good starting point, and after some blossomed out of a cake dish, they were put through a grinding apperatus and given a deep blue suit. I was satisfied with the resulting gig, but I don't posess the talent to taste the subtle differences on a fractional scale. HOWEVER! I noted that at times the puddle in the pipe as it froze over would sqeeze out a little stalagmite kind of like a little thorn...
you see much more through a window than a door... 8)

Red_Crown

Tone
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »
Anybee ever recrystallize from lots of hot acetone?