Author Topic: BZ  (Read 5490 times)

Sleepy_MT

BZ
« on: July 23, 2000, 10:07:00 PM »
BZ or the Nanme Quinuclidinyl Benzoate used in military aspicies as a Nerve agent labeled a SUPER hallucinogen hmmm i wonder if the synth would be easy

Duration 3 days.... heheheheh

CHEM_GUY

Re: BZ
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2000, 12:09:00 AM »
You've got to be kidding me.

Read my Disclaimer: 

http://cantsueme.homestead.com

Alphabeta121

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2000, 07:07:00 AM »
its a deleiriant like belladona, fuck it

Rhodium

netzero_b

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2000, 07:54:00 AM »
why dont you save yourself the effort and get ahold of some high quality datura. then whenever you recover from your ballz out freakkin nutz tweaking episode (i havent tried it, but then again most people dont actively seek out BZ), please post your experience.

Mr_Smith

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2000, 04:26:00 AM »
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I /fear/ the wrath of anyone willing and able to manufacture BZ.

8)

Methaco_s_mic

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2000, 08:58:00 PM »
The US government make and stock this stuff as far as I know. I even herd rumours that a little test was performed in the war on Balkan. Not during the bombings of Cosovo, but much earlier. Before and during one of the many “minor” massacres very irrational behaviour of soldiers was reported. They shot on each other and were reported INSANE (not the normal, brutal alcohol/drug induced war-crazies like rape an severe beatings). Perhaps the CIA found the situation and context right for a little “testing”.

Bullshit? Sure not, the US has always wanted to test new thing when created. Big boys with a lot of money making new weaponry, wanting to try their stuff out. Researchers, curios like you and me. Think about it. “We gotta test the new B-52” - Vietnam. “Hey! Those F-117 surely are high tech” – Dessert Storm. “We might look silly to the public if we don’t try our 2 billion B-2s out” – Cosovo.

-Methaco(s)mic

yellium

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2000, 12:19:00 PM »
The way I heard it was that the yugoslavian army had plenty of that stuff laying around, which was used by serb forces to get rid of those moslims hiding in the woods. Was quite effective; lots of people that were so fear-filled that they killed themselves with a hand grenade, or started shooting other soldiers. No need to accuse the US for this. And btw, BZ is *old*.

(O, and it is *really* silly to test out a 2 billion $ plane and see it shot down)

Methaco_s_mic

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2000, 09:18:00 PM »
Okey, you are probably right about the BZ use details. I feel that I suffer severe source amnesia on this account. Yes, I know that BZ is not new at all. Old enough for small scale test during the Vietnam War? I just wanted to point out that most military inventions will eventually be used in combat, or at least tested.

And actually you can’t blame the US for all CIA operations as several has been of the “not presidential or senate approved” type. Of course the power elite in the US WILL always benefit from those actions (And the American public will usually not, as they are financing operations that are of advantage only to the tiny elite in power).

Finally, no B-2 bomber has ever been shot down as far as I know.

-Methaco(s)mic.

Hell, is this of topic here or what!

dazey

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2000, 04:46:00 PM »
If you look on the federation of american scientists home page and search for bz, you will hear about the use of bz by serbian forces. They have been stockpiling this stuff since the 60's.They have it in hand grenades, mortar shells, artillary shells and in gas form(bombs, aerosol0
It seems that this disturbing trend has also started a partnership between several other rougue nations to further the use of bz and other such gasses. And remember, the serbs are a defeated nation, with nothing else to lose. Kindof like the other people and places that believe in unrestricted warfare. scary...
dazey
the page is   www.fas.org   a wonderful place to keep informed

Please give thanks to our matron Saint "Our Lady of The Blinding Light"

Methaco_s_mic

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2000, 08:23:00 PM »
"informed" Indoctrination, but I will check it from time to time as a VERY critical reader.

-Methaco(s)mic

netzero_b

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2000, 12:23:00 AM »

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/dumb/

"Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for their country. Bombs are our business and business is BOOMING!!!
We live so others may die!!"

Who writes this kind of stuff??? Are they joking? In very poor taste to say the least!

Methaco_s_mic

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2000, 08:34:00 PM »
Yhea - I liked that one too...

But I found a nice text about steps towards the banning of cluster bombs, and an other about the use of cluster bombs and f/a bombs during the Gulf war, only ~7% of the bombs used were of the discriminative guided sort. They got ALL the media attention non the less.

I don’t find I strange that the US is not against the banning of landmines, as they are very effective defensive weapons, and the US, as you all know, takes the role of the attacker…

-Methaco(s)mic