Site > Harm Reduction Resources

Where do you draw the line?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Lipbalm:
I propose a no posting while high rule.

hitoame:
Lipbalm, we would miss out on all those good hive posts if that were such.  8)

SubliminallyOveranalyzed:
certainly food for thought there Lipbalm

One cannot deny the soundness of sheer logic, certainly after reading one's own nonsense  :o

SubliminallyOveranalyzed:
But high or not, one does challenge any of you ladies & gents to refute actual facts like 80 - 90 percent of the U.S.'s drug users not being addicted, nor having any form of addiction, and the majority of them leading productive lives and taking care of their families, etc........sources and all; preferably leaving out those sources that are sometimes conveniently just quoted as standards of truth, without nary a thought to include such facts, that the establishment that produced and funded them, has agenda's like pathology, and how these agenda's skew the hell out the data they provide, and report as facts.......and have no place even being called facts, without including such information with these alleged 'sources'.......

come on with it  ;).......be sure and bring any drug bashers you know too, they always make for good entertainment, as well as more nonsense than even my high ass can produce, particularly when they bring their bibles wearing their sunday best

While you're at it, riddle me this........can the human body differentiate between adderall and methamphetamine when taken, like society does, just because of that methyl group attached to it?

preferably leaving out the obvious implications that a even a short bus could point out, such as the potency difference, that is accounted for in dose, when comparing the two

and one does mean real d-methamphetamine..... not some nasty ass, cut up street dope, that's funked up with the adulterants that are the only thing that merits all the lies and misconceptions that surround meth

Zippy:

--- Quote --- 80 - 90 percent of the U.S.'s drug users not being addicted, nor having any form of addiction, and the majority of them leading productive lives and taking care of their families
--- End quote ---

Do you have a source for this alleged fact?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version