Author Topic: DIY Medical Tools to fight the Pandemic  (Read 3054 times)

Offline maker

• Subordinate Wasp
Re: DIY Medical Tools to fight the Pandemic
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2020, 11:27:52 PM »
I need to note that my brothers wifes brother just died and he had this virus. Did this cause his death. I do not know but he was alive before contracting it.

Offline Snowman78

• Larvae
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2020, 11:41:34 PM »
I would think most drugs eg amphetamine meth mdma would work well to kill virus as they raise bodies core temperature and help burn the virus. I know when I get the flu I just get a heap of pseudo tabs and ping for 3 days and I'm good after that.

Offline Dyinglight

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Those who dont sleep confuse reality with dreams
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2020, 12:54:22 AM »
I posted a document earlier in this thread on regards to meth and influenza...

so far only human losses around me is my partners auntie who death is not directly caused by the virus but having the virus means they have to die alone and no chance of survival in pretty sure we contracted it my throat in the middle of the night about a week ago was so itchy I wanted to put a toothbrush down it and scratch it, but are fine now...
I wonder what gave the human brain a battery?

Because at the end of the day it doesn't matter
What we have in our closet...

All our skeletons have the same anatomy...

-THE POET-

Offline chemsail

• Pupae
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2020, 12:53:41 PM »
I would think most drugs eg amphetamine meth mdma would work well to kill virus as they raise bodies core temperature and help burn the virus. I know when I get the flu I just get a heap of pseudo tabs and ping for 3 days and I'm good after that.
I know that when you have a runny nose a bit of speed clears it right up, but that might be due to something else :P

Offline German

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2020, 04:56:31 AM »
Far more people will die from this economic collapse then ever would from covid-19.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • I didn't reply on a pm? try again, I'm busy :)
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2020, 10:30:40 PM »
Far more people will die from this economic collapse then ever would from covid-19.
But still, way too many people repeat the idiotic mantra "lives before the economy", while not understanding that the economy IS our lives
Who are we saving with the lockdown? People who are in average at the age of 80.
In earlier times we had the mantra "woman and children first", now it is the most vulnerable and, sad to say but its true, the part of the general population who is contributing absolutely nothing?
Don't get me wrong, I too have a gram I valued most, but should we really sacrifice the economy to save this part of the general population, which in turn will cost a manifold of the lives of people who are most contributing and valuable to the economy?
Whose malicious thinking has brought this plan into order? I know, but do you too?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 10:34:18 PM by carl »
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline MorphineB1

• Larvae
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2021, 10:41:11 PM »
Never in the history of humanity have the healthy been put into quarantine.Before they took the sick and lepers and put them into quarantine, now the healthy in quarantine.It is not a pandemia based in reality...someone has a plan