Site > News

LSD Chemist William Leonard Pickard to be Released From Prison

<< < (3/10) > >>

TangerineDream:
I thought he was given something like 2 life sentences? I know I've been assuming that to be the case for SOME LSD chemist for a while now.

spice:
He was granted compassionate release

FOXO3expression+:
I'm really glad to hear this. In regards to partycat's question though, I think The Rose of Paracelsus is a pretty bad book, very baroque and filled with meaningless allusions, or I guess allusions that amount to meaning, "look I'm actually an intellectual", along with very wordy descriptions of highs as "vast and uncommunicable"  ::)
The overall message of the book seems to be that the production of LSD is a mystical process that only a select few enlightened individuals are allowed (by metaphysical forces) to engage in. I think he wrote it more for the DEA's sake than my own. I found it pretty uninspiring, at least.

carl:
The only good, yet somewhat esoteric, book about psychedelic experiences is, in my opinion, psychedelic shamanism by Jim DeKorne.

loft:

--- Quote from: foroz on July 26, 2020, 11:22:27 AM ---and how is it one of the six chemists spills 10,000 hits on himself in a solvent that is meant to accelerate uptake through the skin and then
tells everyone that he was sober through it.

--- End quote ---

I have talked to a serious chemist who legally produces psychoactive lysergamides. He also spilled final products, including LSD, on his skin and had felt no effects from that. He seriously doubted that Hofmanns first contact resulted from a spilling accident.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version