Author Topic: i need an easy synth for 1,4 bdo  (Read 2518 times)

chiliuno

i need an easy synth for 1,4 bdo
« on: December 22, 2002, 04:18:00 PM »
preferably from household chemicals of course, but i'll order stuff if i need to...
i posted something similar to this in the newbie section, but after following advise to use tsfe and search rhodium's pages, i still havn't found what i'm looking for.  seems everyone wants to know how to convert gbl->ghb, but that isn't what i need to do.
i'm a little pressed for time here, so if someone could spell it out i'd appreciate it.
thanks.

BlingBling

It's obtainable.. UTF GOOGLE SE
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2002, 06:29:00 PM »
uh, buy some.

carboxyl

1,4 Butanediol Synth
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2002, 06:53:00 PM »
1,4 Butanediol from the hydrogenation of Maleic acid

Patent US6486367

From Maleic anhydride

Patent US6100410

Probably bee easier to go out and buy some. If interested in GHB/GBL, the GABA route looks promising! :)

There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

chiliuno

anybody can "buy some"...i want to do this ...
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2002, 03:12:00 PM »
anybody can "buy some"...i want to do this myself.  can't learn untill you roll up your sleves and get your hands dirty you know...
thanks for the info!

Antoncho

It's really easier to buy!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2002, 05:10:00 PM »
....cause the dose is too high.

Of course, you CAN make it - there's a ton of synths at USPatand & EspaceNet, but all of them use some precursors that are very cheap/available industrially but completely out of reach from OTC point of view. Which are by no means easier to get than BDO. I know, i did a very thorough serach on this subj some time ago.

If you want GHB, try GABA route, but yet better (in terms of scalability) - oxidation of THF with Br2, Cl2 and such (generated, possibly, in situ).

Antoncho

FlashBang

Swim would love to buy some...
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2002, 05:21:00 PM »
Swim would love to buy some, but in the USA 1,4 Bdo is now schedule 1 and every Chem supplier Swim has tried no longer carries it. If anyone has any advice in purchasing BDO in the USA let me know. (or pm me) thanks.

BlingBling

huh?
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2002, 05:27:00 PM »
1,4 Bdo is a schedule 1 in the US????

Since when!?

PoohBearium

Huh?
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2002, 06:32:00 PM »
Not list one according to this bad ass website:

http://balder.prohosting.com/~adhpage/law/

PB

Fuck you, you bisexual midget fucking dwarf!!!

BlingBling

hehehehe
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2002, 04:29:00 AM »
Nice sig PB  ;D

chiliuno

it's not scheduled so far as i can tell...
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2002, 10:13:00 AM »
it's not scheduled so far as i can tell...major chemical companies are willing to sell it to me, i asked.
i wonder how hard it is to make 1,3 bdo into 1,4 bdo...1,3 bdo is plentiful in the cosmetics industry, and can be had for damn near nothing.

PoohBearium

BlingBling
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2002, 11:39:00 AM »
Glad you like it.  I thought this picture accompanied it rather nicely:

LONG LIVE THE SMALL PEOPLE!!!

;D

PB

Fuck you, you bisexual midget fucking dwarf!!!

FlashBang

I got the idea that BDO is schedule 1...
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2002, 12:44:00 PM »
After Swim Was told By 2 major chem suppliers That have always carried BDO, that it is no longer available and another major chem supplier now requires DEA certification to purchase. I also found this link doing a google search;

http://www.pharmacy.state.or.us/newrules/855-080-0021%286%29.PDF

chiliuno

i'm ok in my use of 1,4 bdo, as i am using it to ...
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2002, 07:16:00 PM »
i'm ok in my use of 1,4 bdo, as i am using it to develop a kinder gentler nail polish remover...
whatever else in the world would someone use this item for?  damn degenerate kids!

carboxyl

I doubt 1,4 BDO would go Schedule 1.
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2002, 01:44:00 AM »
I doubt 1,4 BDO would go Schedule 1. Perhaps a List 1 or 2 chemical, but there's a difference.

There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

BlingBling

So basically
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2002, 04:45:00 PM »
That article states, if you have in your possesesion 1,4 bdo, in a pop bottle, you will most likely be arrested, for your intent is to consume, or at least that will be the case in the dist attnys eyes.

If you have it in some industrial container with a label stating what it is, you will walk.

FlashBang

If you have talked to a chem supplier
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2002, 02:35:00 AM »
If you have talked to a chem supplier in your state and it is still available, please pm. Ca and Or it is no longer available and I fear this is nation wide.